Jin-Woo made one more request to them.

'Lend me your strength.'

Their Sovereign made a request, and the Shadow Soldiers immediately replied back. They raised their fists up high and from their open mouths, the death throe-like horrifying roars exploded out.

Wuuuaaaaahhhh-!!!

The roaring started from the front row, but gradually shifted to the rear like the receding tides, and eventually, the entirety of the summoned Shadow Soldiers were crying out towards the sky.

Aaaaah-!!!

Their resentment-laden screams seemed to shake the earth itself. With this, the Army of Death had finished getting ready.

Jin-Woo's eyes as he scanned them, flickered in a cold, murderous glare.

Definitely.

He'd definitely make the Sovereigns pay.

The roars of the soldiers filled with hatred continued to echo out for a long, long time afterwards.

***

The day before the dungeon break from the super-massive Gate was to take place.

It had been two days since the System disappeared. Jin-Woo was getting acclimatised by the absence of Daily Quests now. Many things had become convenient for him ever since restrictions put in place by the System had gone away, but there was also a few things that made life rather difficult, as well.

One such difficulty was the 'Store'.

Jin-Woo summoned out a bottle of healing potion originally stored in his 'Inventory' and stared at it as if to bore a hole through the darn thing.

'......'

As it turned out, every item found in the Store had been created out of the Shadow Sovereign's powers. It was basically magic, where one would create something with Mana.

So, the theory went that, since he had inherited the Shadow Sovereign's powers, Jin-Woo should be able to create the same types of items as long as he willed it, but....

He quietly closed his eyes and began picturing the healing potion inside his head. When he did, he could pick up the movement of Mana.

'Concentrate, concentrate....'

Unfortunately, Mana busily moving around failed to gather and coagulate before scattering away in the air. It was a failure.

Jin-Woo spat out a sigh and opened his eyes again. It seemed that the threshold of creating something out of magic was still out of reach for him, for now.

'I guess I need to practice for a bit longer.'

It was then.

The smartphone resting on top of his desk began vibrating and issued the 'du-du-du' noise.

– "Seong Hunter-nim, it's Woo Jin-Cheol speaking."

"Hello. What can I do for you?"

Jin-Woo settled down on his bed and answered the call.

Woo Jin-Cheol must've been working day and night, thanks to the mass-scale incidents that kept happening one after another, because his voice came across as a bit hoarse on the phone.

– "Excuse me, Hunter-nim... If it's not too much trouble, may I ask you to come to the Association today?"

The estimated time for the dungeon break was literally right around the corner. From the perspective of the Association, they would've liked to get some advice from Jin-Woo, arguably the core combat force of the upcoming raid.