1

In the small cabin in the woods there was a woman gently holding a small bundle in her arms, smiling softly at the baby babbling and touching her face and hair, the silence around them was interrupted as a man bursted into the room with a panic face gripping his wand tightly.

- Love...is time. - He whispered with a anguish look on his face.

The woman nod and with a snap of her fingers a elf appeared beside them. - what can Zibley do for madame Gault. - the elf asked.

- Its time Zibley, please protect her with your life - the woman murmured holding back a sob handing the elf the infant who feeling the shift in the room started to cry.

- The wards are reacting badly, they are here - the man say bending down to stroke the girl head - you are destined for greatness Camellia, daddy will always be with you. - feeling the smack at the back of his head he chuckle a little - and mommy.- Slowly standing up he kissed his wife and whispered loving words then with a determined face he left the cabin with the plan to hold them back as much as his can.

- I love you so much my daughter, I'm sorry it had to be this way - the woman sob gripping her wand tightly, she took off her necklace and hand it to the elf and with a nod the latest disapparated.

Bangs and explosions were heard outside of the cabin and with a cold expression the woman left the cabin to help her husband, father of the child they just send away to protect.

In the middle of a muggle place away from prying eyes the elf aparated with the baby still crying, this time blood tears. - Please don't cry miss Camellia, Zibley will try and help Madame and Mister Gault after leaving you in a safe place.- the elf murmured in distress.

after a while she found a orphanage, and with a nod she put the baby down and wipe away the traces of blood smiling at the baby calm but sad demeanor. - Zibley will find you when the moment is right, she promised Madame Gault she will.- and with the necklace wrap tightly and secured around the baby neck she left at the same time the door of the orphanage open up revealing a woman with a soft scowl glancing down at the baby, with a shake of her head she decide to pick up the bundle and take her inside with her.

Meanwhile in the wizarding world...
.
.
.
Tonight is the night we celebrate and mourn, The dark Lord as fallen but with him  James and Lily Potter who fought bravely not just against Sirius Black but the dark Lord himself, leaving they heir Harry Potter as the only survivor amongst them.

Tonight we will mourn their deaths, celebrate the fall of the dark Lord and the beggining of the boy who lived.

.
.
.

In other news we will also mourn the death of diferent families who fought against the dark Lord, Tetrah, Longbottom, Mandracos and Gaults are some to mention, may peace be with the survivors of such tragedies.