6

Idella P.O.V

These weeks Nagini has been disappearing a lot, at least in my eyes and presence. Camellia assured me it has nothing to do with me but Merlin help my daughter doesn't know to lie to me, I can recall doing anything to deserve such cold behavior, but even if I didn't do anything I need to fix this. 

Being with Nagini was like watching the rain with a fresh cup of cinnamon tea in my hands, feeling the burn of the drink passing through my throat, smelling the aromatic scent filling my lungs, drops of rain sliding across the window in front my eyes, and tense shoulders relaxing under the warmness of being envelope in such a calm experience. She was the destruction and calmness of a hurricane, shamefully I never realized how much time we spent together all these five years that now in her absence I'm feeling a hole in my chest and regrets of everything I never told her in my mouth. 

- mother? - - mama? - Two different voices ring out in the silence of the living room causing me to snap out my thoughts, standing slightly behind me was my dear Elijah holding Camellia's hand. Both of them having a concern look plastered on their face. 

Clearing her throat Camellia start to speak - You been looking out the window with a sad expression for the past hour. - she explained looking at Elijah to continue. - W-we were worried - he stuttered causing me to smile lightly. Both of them have grown so much in these past years. 

- I'm fine mes tresors (my treasures) - I promised to them, seeing Camellia narrowed her eyes slightly I decided to not lie. As she can't lie to me, I can't lie to her. - Not that fine, I miss your mom a little - I admit quietly. 

my eyes widened as both Elijah and Camellia rushed to hug me. - It's gonna be okay mama - Elijah whispered while Camellia nod in agreement. 

I hummed hugging them back, after a few seconds I kissed each one on their temple feeling a wave of warm washing over me. 

Hearing a hiss my eyes widened, turning my head slightly I made eye contact with Nagini who was staring at us, or rather me. 

- Let's go see what Father is doing Elijah - Camellia said stepping away from me and dragging her brother with her out of the room clearly on her mom's wishes.

Good evening

- Really? after ignoring me for weeks that's all you have to say? - I murmured looking at her with incredulity. 

What else do you expect me to say? And I wasn't ignoring you. 

- Are we really gonna act like nothing happened between us Nagini? - 

Are we gonna act like something is happening between us? You have a husband Idella. - She sneered. 

- There is nothing with me and Mercury and you would know if you listen to me and stop running away like a coward - I remarked. 

I'm simply removing myself from the picture Idella, we wouldn't want your little one to be confused about the situation. 

- I...what? - I gasped looking in horror as Nagini moved around the living room coming close to me. 

You didn't know? you just have a couple weeks but certainly you must have at least a clue. 

I spent all these weeks thinking about her that I didn't think about my body changing or the signs that are now bright. 

- I'm not saying the baby is a mistake because it's not but me sleeping with Mercury certainly was. - I started to explain. 

He is your husband there is nothing to feel shameful ab-