4

- Wandless magic Nagini? she is just five for Merlin sake - Idella said while she and the snake were staring out the window to the yard where a calm Camellia was levitating a joyfully Elijah in the air. - Impressive right? I told her she is in for greatness - the snake said in her mind with their shared link. - Careless, there is always someone who will try to take advantage of her - the woman respond worried crossing her arms around her chest 'like poor Bellatrix and Mercury' she thought - Not gonna happen, we will killed them if they try - Nagini state with such vicious words, and even tho Idella didn't voice it she knew she would kill for her children's, that including Camellia to who judging by her actions will do the same for those she love. 

- I can't thank you enough for talking her into letting me adopted her - Idella said tearing her eyes away and turning to watch the snake. - even if both of you don't say anything I know she see you as her mom as much as you see her as your daughter. - I don't mind sharing custody - Nagini replied amusingly - And unsurprisingly I didn't have to try hard enough, she see you as a mom even if she doesn't say anything, time will come when she call you mom - the snake replied curly herself in the cushion against the window while staring at the children's in contentment. - How long did it take her to call you mom? - Idella asked curiously. - One week, what can I say? I'm quite lovely - the snake mentally grinned causing the woman to roll her eyes and huff.

They fall into an easy friendship and co-parent after Camellia adoption, to the point where both of them were looking into the curse of Nagini.  Meanwhile outside at the yard both siblings were playing around.

After a while Camellia put down her brother with a soft landing, both have been a lot closer as the months went by, she still will close herself but now instead of being alone in those days she will just be quiet in the presence of her brother and mother's. 

- I still can't believe you get to stay but I have to go to that stupid party! - he said crossing his arms and pouting causing his sister to smirk. -What can I say. I'm my mother's favorite - Camellia state calmly - You are adopted - he argued - and you are a mistake - she finished the argument with a smirk clearly victorious. - Also if you want I can ask our mother to spare you the chance to make a fool out of yourself. - she lazily shrug - Really? would you do that for me? - Elijah asked  skipping a few steps to hug her tightly. She slowly pats his back unconsciously leaning into him, Camellia wasn't one to offer physical affection but oh how she craved it, something that Elijah picked out very quickly. 

Both siblings started to walk towards the house when a sound came from their left, without much thought Camellia pushed Elijah behind her extending her hand towards the unknowing treat. A hiss coming behind her as Nagini and Idella were rushing to them. There, standing in curiosity were two women holding onto a blond boy and a purple hair girl a few years older than them. 

- Camellia is okay, this is Andromeda Tonks and Narcissa Malfoy, with their respective children's, Draco Malfoy and Nymphadora Tonks. - Idella said with a sigh.

- A pleasure Madame Tonks, Madame Malfoy and company - Camellia said - Camellia Levereth. - - My daughter - Idella said proudly. 

- I didn't know you were pregnant with twins - Andromeda said in confusion. - Adopted - Camellia corrected, with a snap of her fingers a elf appeared beside her - Biley please make some tea and take it to the garden by the pound, mother certainly has a lot to discuss. - she said taking charge of the situation causing Andromeda and Narcissa to stare at the child in wonder. - if you need us we will be over the other side playing with Nagini. - the little girl murmured to her mother and left. Unsurprisingly Elijah being the first one to follow after her with Nagini at his side, Draco and Tonks following at a more confused pace. 

-What the f- -no need to curse- Narcissa swiftly interrupted her sister. - Idella how?-... she asked not knowing where to start. - this is why you haven't answered us. - she assumed. 

- you are correct as always dear - Idella said nodding and walking to the small table where the tea was already prepared, from their spot you could clearly see the children's underneath a tree talking while Nagini curled herself more around the brown hair girl. - Everything start a few months ago...-

.

- so you are adopted, are you half blood? - Draco asked her - My dad said I can't mix myself with half bloods or mud bloods - he explained puffing out his chest clearly being influenced by his father. Nagini hiss at his used of words causing the blonde boy to back down and hide behind his cousin. - Your dad is a dick Draco, in case you forgot I'm half blood - Tonks expressed her words annoyed. Both cousins start to visible argue as Draco tried to salvage the situation stating she as the exception but Tonks felt more offended at the revelation, Nagini was watching them with amusement, Elijah was trying to make them find a common ground, and poor Camellia was just bored out of her mind. 

'What are the differences? Pureblood, Halfblood, Muggleborn, muggles ... all of them are selfish, evil person's with ambition and power as their sole purpose' she thought to herself. 

- Not everyone are Shakelet, your mother is a pureblood and she is kind isn't she not? I'm half blood and I'm kind 'sometimes' - she thought to herself not wanting to reveal that part to the brown hair child - and muggles can be kind, like the woman we found in the park that day that gifted you something to wear while I was away getting us something to eat. - Nagini finished.  

- But if they are, why treat others the way they do? - the girl asks looking down at the snake wrapped around her. - The system my love, pure bloods believes in supremacy because that's what they been thought, every wizard or witch or non magic person you encountered and will encounter in your life will be the way they are because that's what they been taught or in smaller cases the darkness in their heart consumed them.- She finished. 

I will change that - the girl promised herself - starting by breaking the curse on you - - I know you will Shakelet - the snake said relaxed against the girl's neck. 

- Care to help? - Elijah said tiredly slumping himself on the ground on the side of her, Nagini freely wrapping herself around both of her kids. 'They have been fighting for more than fifteen minutes, I'm impressed' she thought before clearing her throat, seeing as no one paid mind to her she twisted her hand separating both cousins literally. Both of them stared at her I wonder seeing her perform Wandless and non-verbal so easily. 

- Now if both of you have already wasted your saliva sit down and let's resolve this. - she commanded them in a low voice. Draco being older by months and Tonks older by seven years both made a face but sit down and look at her in silence. - Tonks, don't insult Draco father, surely your mom or aunt would not appreciate for more or less they loathe him. - she said causing the older girl to pale with fright of what her mom or aunt will do to her if they hear such a fool language from her mouth. - Draco, your father is completely wrong and eventually will be doomed if he doesn't change, its your choice to follow his path or make your own, just know that if you use such derogatory terms against muggle Borns or any statues in general I will not stop Nagini from biting your face off. - I finished . 

- Are you guys having fun? - Andromeda came into view suddenly with Narcissa and Idella trailing behind her. - Ecstatic - both cousins responded completely serous the chuckling a little.

The parents carefully sit down and everyone start to talking among everyone else, Nagini noticed and call Idella attention to Camellia, both mother's smiling happily seeing as Camellia slowly coming out her comfort zone with the Black family. - She just need time - Nagini said in the mental link to Idella - There is no need to rush. - the woman finished.