2

The brown haired girl was running trough the hallway laughing loudly while the bigger kids were hiding away from her, they was playing hide and seek since for some reason they didn't know the younger kids seem to be scared of her. Everything was going good until accidentally the little girl knock off one of the many vases from the house. Suddenly everyone went quiet and the older kids start to look around scared, the girl was confused about what was going on until a hand grip forcefully her arm causing her to whimper in discomfort.

- Camellia I told you to not run around, look at what you do! can't you be more careful?! - the older woman shouted at the three year old infant.

-Im sowwy- the little girl whimpered with small tears dropping from her eyes.

- Don't cry, I didn't even hit you - the woman grumbled with a roll of her eyes - how you gonna repay that vase huh? maybe your necklace - seeing the little girl shake her head holding onto the necklace the woman grind - yeah I think the necklace is pure gold. - she said but the moment she tried to touched it, the necklace sent a shock wave up the woman arm causing her to yelp. - What the?! - she said staring in horror at the little girl - You little shit, you shock me.

- Sowwy - the little girl cried but before she could do anything more the older woman start to shake her forcefully leaving more bruises on her body. - Pwease Stop- the little girl begged crying harder.

- Lucia we have company - a older man voice state, the woman in panic stop harassing the girl but behind her the owner of the orphanage and another old man was staring calmly at the situation. - This is Albus Dumbledore, he want to talk to the girl. - the man explained and with a nod Lucia guide them to a room where they left Albus Dumbledore and the small girl alone.

- Camellia, I been told you can do stuff not a lot of kids can do, can you show me? - the old man ask with a kind smile.
With a fearful expression the girl nod and slowly a plushie across the room start to float up to her. - Wonderful. - he whispered with a smile, even though his eyes betrayed his thirst for power. - I will be visiting you to help you control that okay? - he asked her.

- Pwease - the girl started to sob shaking her head - they hurt me, pwease take me with you - she cried gripping tightly the man robes.

The man shaked his head and with a movement of his hand the girl was swiftly move away from him - Nobody like a cry baby Camellia, please take my word that I will visit you but I cant take you with me. - he lied walking out the room. She is not Gault, to emotional and investable he thought to himself.

- PWEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME PWEASE - the little girl cried harder, seeing the man ignored her she tried to run after him to just fall flat on the garden far away from everyone.

Camellia cried until there was no more tears to shed, just then in silence with herself she hear a light hissing. Looking up she was face to face with a snake twice her side - He will not come back - The snake hiss at her, the little girl pout with a sad expression and slowly shaking her head she hissed. - Nobody does...- unknowingly in parseltongue. - Poor Shakelet, I will be with you, don't worry - The snake said to her slowly licking the little girl face with her forked tongue.

The little girl look up at her with a shocked expression and lifting her pinky finger she whispered -Pwomise?- she asked. The snake nodded and rubbed her head against the girl hand - Promise Shakelet, lets go away from here. - The snake said slowly crawling away so the little girl could keep up with her.

For the upcoming two years the little girl lived with the snake in the wizarding world, the snake keep her close wrapping herself around her during the cold nights and in the day she would leave the girl to go fetch something for her to eat, slowly raising the girl in dark and white magic, morals and education, by five the little girl was by far more intelligent than the majority of kids her age and more skilled than witches and wizards.

- You are not a normal snake - the girl whispered one day in the abandoned building being cuddle by the snake while this one was rubbing her head against the girl head - Im not - the snake admited. - Can you tell me your story? - the little girl asked then after a pause added - Please. - the Snake nodded. -I was a relatively great witch, with the ability to transform into a snake, what I didn't know was that as years pass by the harder it was gonna be for me to transform back to my human self, I figured out really late that it was rather a curse more than a blessing. I had a master and he knew this but Instead of help me he keep me at his side serving him until his death. I promised to myself I wasn't gonna go back to that situation and then I found you. - The snake said - My shakelet, you give me hope about witches and wizards - the snake said.

- You shouldn't, they are evil just as muggles - the little girl answered with a scowl hiding her face in the snake body. - Even me? - the snake asked with what sounded like a chuckle - No, you are the exception - the girl grumble causing the snake to make a sound that assimilate to a laughter. - Not every wizard or muggle are bad shakelet, I'm not telling you to trust them but have more hopes in that you will find someone to take care of you. - The girl paused at this and open her drowsy eyes at the snake. - why would I want that? you are my family are you not? - she asked. - Of course, but you can have more family other than me Shakelet, you are in for greatness I know it - The snake said. - I don't care about that, I just want you always by my side, promise you will always be here - The girl whispered in the darkness looking up at the snake.

- I promise I will always be at your side Camellia, my dear Shakelet - The snake said with love and care. The little girl nodded and with her eyes fluttering close she whispered back - I promise to break the curse Nagini - She said causing the snake to wished she could shed tears - I love you my dear Shakelet- ... - I love you Nagini-