48|➴Conversations➴

Start from the beginning

Rehana lowered her eyes and felt his hold was loosening.
“Hum sab sochte rahe Rehana to introvert hai, kisi se zyada baat karna achi nhi lagti use, per isi ek statement ke adh mein tumne to tumhaara pura sach chupa liya. Mujhe is baat se koi problem nahi hai meri biwi depression mein hai pichle panch saal se. Mujhe problem is baat se hai, itne mahino sath mein itne time bitane ke baad bhi use mujh par zara sa bhi trust nahi hua ki vo mujhe bata sake.”

“I was scared” She mumbled and Abhimaan again pulled her close, making her breath hitch.

“Scared for what Rehana? That I will leave you?”

“Abhimaan” Rehana gasped and shook her head.

“Vo to main abhi bhi kar sakta hu Rehana. Sachai to kabhi na kabhi bahar ana hi tha. Tumhe kya laga tha, kisi ko kabhi bhi kuch bhi nahi pata chalega?”

“So you will leave me?” Her lips trembled looking at his angry face.

Abhimaan left her arms and wiped his face with his hands. Looking here and there, he picked the flower vase from the centre table and threw it at the floor, feeling frustrated.

Rehana jumped in her place and covered her mouth with her palms, shaking her head, looking at his angry features.

“Listen Rehana, listen carefully” He marched towards Rehana, who was looking at him, like a scared kitten.

He cupped her cheeks and pulled her face close to his.
“Do hell with your medical issues, I won't leave my wife for a moment. You're mine and I'm yours. No matter what happens I'll never ever think of leaving you” He emphasised the last sentence and she nodded her head.

“Leave, please leave right now. I'm not in my right sense” Touching his forehead with her, he mumbled over her lips, brushing the trembling petals with his rough one.

When the hold loosened, Rehana left the room, wiping her tears with her palms.

She has never seen him this much angry.
While Abhimaan laid on his back and groaned.

~♥~

“Di”  Ishani entered inside Rihanna's room as she saw Rehana was coming out from Abhimaan's room crying.

“Di, what happened?” She sat beside Rehana and caressed her hair, who was crying, laying on her stomach.

“He is so angry with me, Ishani. I don't know how will his anger calm down”

“Leave everything on God di, he knows best than us”
Ishani sighed when she didn't get any answer from Rehana and was going to leave but Rehana held her wrist and got up.

“You too are going to leave me? Like everyone?”

Ishani felt bad for her and hugged Rehana.
“I'm with you di. Please don't cry.”

They stayed like this for some moments until Rehana felt good and then looked up at her.

“Everything will be okay,” Ishani said, wiping Rehana's wet cheeks.

“Now it's up to Allah”

Both of them kept talking when Ishani asked her
“Are you missing Divya di?”

“So much.”

“You two are really soulmates” Ishani smiled, making Rehana too.

“I love you too, Ishani. No need to feel bad.” Rehana said with a chuckle while Ishani pouted about how she got to know what she was thinking.

“You know you're the cutest one. And I am so happy that you'll never leave this house and will be staying with us forever”

Rehana smiled hearing her and remembered Abhimaan's angry words.