Chapter 36

She wakes to panic filled voices, loud sounds that make her feel like she is hungover. 

She feels a warmth next to her cheek and a feeling of being restrained.  Strangely she isn't scared, she actually has the feeling of safety. She opens her eyes and looks at what is in front of her, it is a very sculpted chest, and she keeps looking up until her eyes meet another pair of beautiful eyes.

The male holding her looks kind of like that king she healed earlier but this male is in no way unhealthy or frail. She becomes lost in thought as the male is holding her in his strong muscular arms.

Niam was looking at the female who saved his life while she was sleeping in his arms, he continues looking at her because he just can't take his eyes from her. He is convinced that he has found his second chance to mate with her, his first female, Snagbruic's mother, cut his mark from her body and separated them.

The only reason he didn't go feral was because he had Snagbruic and his brothers keeping him sane. He kept himself really busy and time passed and he became himself again. He asked the beast deity for the strength to stay sane and not turn feral. His prayers were answered.

He thinks that maybe the beast deity wanted him sane to take another female and have more kits, maybe this was the beast deity's plan for him, he thanks the beast deity for leading her to save him in more ways than one.

As he is thinking, so is Genisis as she is being held tight to his hard, muscular body.

The room is chaotic and loud as all of her males are still trying to untangle themselves from the pile they are in. Finally they are all untangled and they make it to where the male is holding their mate.

Bairaz is the first to reach them and tells the Male, "Here give her to me, she needs to lay down and for Anders to check her over, he is a healer and another of her males."

She snaps her head towards Bairaz and does grabby hand motions. "Yes, My snuggle bear, please lie down with me?" She says with big eyes.

Bairaz smiles and holds her to his massive chest, "We all have been so worried when you fainted my love." He says looking down at her upturned face.

She suddenly remembers the king standing there, "Please lay down and rest there, we will talk tomorrow, goodnight king uh, sorry what is your name?"

The King chuckles at her cuteness, "I am King Niam, but you can call me yours, my Queen." He says with a wink.

Her eyes widen and her mouth is hanging open at the sound of his deep rumbling voice.

She thinks she needs a dry pair of panties just from hearing his voice, she already can feel the cum pouring out of her pussy and her clit is twitching in need.

She has been placed in her bed of furs by the time she gathers her thoughts and can think clearly again.

She calls all of her mates to her side by furiously rubbing her mate marks. They aren't far since they wanted to talk to king
Niam and Snagbruic about why the king didn't get healing sooner and about Snagbruic serving his time for insulting and hurting the queen.

Niam hears all about his Kit's behavior and how he talked and acted towards the queen and he is ashamed. Snagbruic wasn't raised to be arrogant and prideful. The king promises Genisis and her males that Snagbruic will do whatever they want him to do to pay for his behavior.

As her males are talking about Snagbruic and his misdeeds to king Niam, Genisis is being fussed over by Anders.

He is gliding his hands all over her body looking for injuries. Genisis is lost in thought over what her 'father' told her when she was unconscious.

She was rather upset at the news,but upon further reflection she is starting to come to terms with the information she received.

It is life changing information and has turned her entire life upside down. It is just another thing that she has learned since she got here that has made so many things in her life make sense.

She was a latch key kid while growing up and now she understands more about why, she decides that she will talk about it with her mates and finally tell them everything she hasn't yet told them about herself and her life before she arrived here in the beastworld.

Anders has finally stopped fussing over her, he is relieved to find nothing wrong with her physically, but is worried about her not talking to him when he was looking her over. "My love, is there anything bothering you? Anything that you are worried about?" He asks her

She finally looks at Anders and smiles gently,she grabs him by the back of his neck and pulls him to her, she kisses him passionately and mewls in pleasure and he grunts and pulls away to look at her, she is unconsciously purring and has lust shining in her eyes, "There is nothing to worry about my  lover, we will have a long family meeting and I have some things to tell all of you about my past and somethings I just found out about myself." "I just hope you all can forgive me for things about me that I haven't told you, I thought my reasons were good ones but now I find that by keeping this to myself, I ...... " She looks down in shame.

"Well, I just hope that you all will be able to forgive me and still stay as my mates." She finally says with tears brimming in her eyes.

Anders grabs her gently by the neck and pushes her head up to better look into her eyes. " I am sure that anything that you kept from us, you had a good reason for not saying." He murmers

" It has been a long day and I think whatever you have to say will keep until daybreak's first light hmmm?" " We all need to rest and the kits have been missing their mama, take tonight to spend just cuddling and playing together."

"That sounds wonderful my love, I think we could all use the time together, we can wait to talk tomorrow!" She smiles

They spend the rest of the day as a family and just play with the quickly growing kits and laugh at stories, they make the most of the time they have together before the next crisis occurs, they are enjoying the day just the family together.

The next day.......