Chapter 11

The Arena is packed and everyone that can be there is there. The city is almost completely empty aside from the Arena.

Akela is ready to get this over with and mate his chosen female, and when he wins he will have the right to banish Altamira and her males from the city.

Meanwhile Kintaro is sitting with Genisis and her mates, he is impressed with the female and her family and he desperately wants to be a part of it.

They watch Akela battle, he dominates in the Arena, He wins easily and announced that Altamira and her family is banished forever from Cairn City on pain of death.

There is a citywide celebration for the Arena winners, the festival was due to end that day but it ended up extended a couple of days due to the Arena battle.

Altamira vowed revenge as she was escorted out of the city, she was loud and everyone was happy when she left. Altamira would end up dead someday from her manipulative personality.

Unfortunately for Altamira, she would die by feral Beastmen and they dump her body right outside the City of Moss, it was a prophetic dream had by Genisis, the Beast Deity had given Genisis the gift of prophecy. To help her to save his creations and save herself, the beast deity decides to give her mission reward after she mates Akela and Kintaro.

The Beast Deity tells Genisis that as soon as she mates with Akela and Kintaro that she will have met most of the mission goals and will receive her reward, and future missions will not have a time limit, but in order to receive the rewards that missions must be fully completed.

The Arena continues to have competitions throughout the day, after Akela wins his match, he invites Genisis back to his Castle, he is anticipating finally having a mate, before he met Genisis,he never considered any female as a mate, none of them ever appealed to him before.
He is glad he waited.

Genesis is debating on whether to tell Akela and Kintaro about her dream, but something inside of her is telling her that it is important to let them know.

So she starts telling them everything from the beginning, she tells them about her being different than other females and that the beast Deity made her special , she decides not to tell them about being from another world since she can never go back and because she has not been human since she arrived. She does tell them how she woke up in the forest, She explains how she met each of her mates and how things progressed up until she met them.

She explains how she wants all of her mate marks on or around her heart, so getting to know each other is very important to her. She also explained that she is not rejecting them, she is just getting to know each of them better.

They all spend a week going to the festival, stocking up at the market stalls, and getting to know each other and deciding if they can get along as a family, by the end of the week, they all have made their mind up and Genisis mates them both together, it is wild.

They start out with slowly undressing each other, she is the middle of a Beastman sandwich and loving it, she has never done anything like this before but absolutely loves every second of the new experience, they learn her body with touch and taste, they love the intensity of the smell of her being turned on, her being wet and horny make all her males horny too, all sporting huge erections and panting breaths.

It turns into "everyone is horny and then it ends up as everyone is extremely satisfied"
Almost an orgy, wow, touching tasting and smelling, it was all so good that none of them left the furs for a couple of days. That is how it ends up going off and on for a week until eventually the cold white season ends and Genisis realizes it has actually been longer than a couple of weeks, it has been more than a few months and it's actually the thawing time, or spring. She wants to move on and eventually make her own city, she doesn't want to stay in Cairn City forever she wants to live in a mountain area close by the ocean. So she talks it over with her mates and they are all agreed that the will follow her wherever she wants to go.

It is time to move on, time to make a life for themselves away from this city. Time for Genisis to make her way into beastworld and find this other mate she has dreamt of all white season. She dreamt of this mate close to a savannah type area, and Ash tells her that there is area similar to what she is describing close to the mountains they are traveling towards.

'Ping'. "Congratulations Genesis you have earned your reward, would you like to accept it now?"
Genisis is woken up to the 'Ping' and it takes her a minute to absorb the news that the beast deity voices inside her head, she thinks "Yes please" and she immediately feels a difference in herself, She thinks to the beast deity, "Why do I feel so different?"
"Because I have gifted you the power of each of your mates and their beast, if you become separated from your mates you can assume their beastform and defend yourself until such time as they will be reunited with you. Also just to remind you if you place your hand on any of your mates marks they will be able to find you no matter where you are, also you are protected from being cut off from reaching out to them when you need them."

Wow she thinks to herself, "Thank you so much beast deity!" "I hope I never have to use this gift,but I am so grateful for it, again thank you."

Everyone is waking up and going to prepare for the day, Genisis tells all her mates that they need a family meeting.

She wants to talk to them about something important and it can't wait. Her mates are all hoping that isn't anything bad.

She waits in the cave until everyone is gathered inside.
She starts by telling each of them how much they mean to her and how much she loves each of them.

"Ash" " I love your compassion and giving heart!"
"Anders" "I love your gentleness and caring personality"
"Jasper" "I love your sense of humor and your sneakiness "
"Mizu" I love you for your adventurous nature and your sweetness"
"Akela" I love your overwhelming protectiveness and your spontaneous hugs"
"Kintaro" I love your wisdom and your ability to help calm a bad situation"

I want to move to a place closer to the ocean and start our own village, I have been having dreams of our family living in a place that has mountains and is close to the ocean, I have had many dreams of disasters that happen here and I want to warn the city and all of us to help try to prevent this from happening, maybe it is time to move on and let the Beastman know they can either stay here and try to stop whatever happens or they can move with us or move elsewhere, but anyway the city needs to be warned of what is coming, I don't know when everything is going to happen but at least i can warn you and in turn we can warn the city.

They all discussed it and decided to try as a whole to stay to protect the city from the coming attack by ferals and then they will give the announcement that they are moving and if anyone wants to join them they can, but whoever wants to stay can stay and it is their decision.