Chapter 31

Here we go again! She thinks to herself, She is being pleasured by her mate Anders, he is pleasurably rough when they make love.

Since her period is due in a couple of days she has been particularly horny and her mates take advantage of it.

Once she starts her period, she becomes almost bi-polar in her mood swings.

Her males have learned not to take it personally when her moods go swinging, they spend more time training together in the arena on her days of bleeding and bitching.

She also finds that the more they have sex the closer to aunt Flo's visit, the easier and less painful her crimson river is.

And her horniness continues throughout her red flo week.

They usually avoid talking to her about anything they think might upset her and if they do upset her by accident they keep crystals in their bags to get her something from the market to make her smile again.

So here is Anders and even Cisco has joined in, pumping her sadness away. Cisco is fucking her into the furs after Anders made her cum hard multiple times when there is banging steps coming towards their sleeping room.

Thank goodness there is a cover over the doorway, or whoever is coming would see Genesis being drilled hard by Cisco.

Even though they know someone is outside their door Cisco keeps up his pounding pace. Just when Cisco roars his release there is a nervous voice clearing their throat noise just beyond the door covering.

A timid voice asks if he can talk to the princess and her mates about a situation that is developing just beyond their walls.

"Give us a minute and we will be there, meet us in the front of the house please." Says Genisis

"Yes princess, we will wait there for you and your males."
The voice replies

They clean their selves and get dressed.

When they come to the front of their home there are two large Beastmen waiting on them, just before they left their sleeping room Genisis rubbed her mating marks to summon her mates who weren't already there.

"What did you need to see us about?" Genisis asks

The Beastmen are staring at her, they look away and compose themselves, before one looks back at her and says "My apologies princess, we didn't mean to interrupt you and your mate, but there is a male at the gates yelling about you and demanding to see you, he has stated that you see him immediately. He is causing a lot of problems!"  "Should we restrain him?" "Or should we forcefully make him go away?"

"No, just tell him that my mates and I will attend to him shortly, keep him outside the city, please and thank you for seeing to our safety." Genisis tells them both with a smile.

They leave to do as she has asked of them. When they have left Genisis turns to Cisco and tells him that she will finish what the started after they find out what is going on.

Cisco smirks and says in reply " Oh yes we will, and for double the time my sweet filly."
"We have to make up for the time we are losing because of this male, if I find he is wasting our time, I will be taking it out of his hide in the arena." He says with a dark look on his face.

He is sure that he will be seeing this male in the arena either way and the thought gives him a little bit of happiness, it has been awhile since he has been this cockblocked.

The last time was while waiting to be in Genisis's family. Before that he hadn't ever been in the situation due to always a hand(dle) on the situation, he is glad to have Genisis though or he wouldn't be able to stop himself from masterbation to the thought of Genisis.

He has worn his hand out just thinking about all the things he wanted to do to her, he luckily enough has gotten to do some of the things, but wants to try more with her.

As for the yelling Beastman at the gate, it better be someone bleeding out, cause if it isn't important enough to cock block him, then someone will be bleeding out when he gets a hold of them Cisco thinks to himself.

Grumbling and growling the whole way, Cisco follows his mate and the rest of her males to the gate.

It is not long before the yelling can be heard and they quickly rush to see what is going on and see who is causing all the noise.

Cisco stops Genisis before they reach the gate, and tells her "please let your males check this out my sweet filly, it could be a trick to get to you and I will not let anyone hurt you or anything else that they may be planning. You are our world, our home and our heart, so please stay back with Brenten and Anders just in case." He pleads with her.

Cisco, Ash, Ningyo, Mizu, Kintaro, Azura, Akela, Jasper and Bairaz all walk together towards the sounds of the screaming male outside the gates.

There is more than one male there, there are three males and they are shouting at the guards and threatening them.

Kintaro and Bairaz approach the yelling males and let out their beast pressure to get them to shut up,they hold their beast pressure until two of the Beastmen are on their knees, while the third is barely able to stand.

They finally release their pressure to allow the now quiet beastmen to stand and state their business with them and their female.

The male that seems to be in charge,  asks "Where is the female? We want the female.
I, Snagbruic , as the reigning king of Suidhe nan Eun, I demand this so called princess be brought before me, if she really is the beast deity's daughter than I demand to see her!"

All of a sudden Snagbruic hears an angelic sounding laugh.....