Chapter 4

It was getting colder and the White season was close by, Genisis and her two lions decided to mate before they left Ligar village.

Genisis decided to spend Two days with Anders mating and then wait two days and then mate with Ash, Ash wasn't too upset because he was getting the same amount of days as Anders to bond and mate with Genisis.

Genisis and Anders go to the cave and leave a trail of clothes behind them, they are kissing and Anders is rubbing himself against Genesis and she is getting wetter and wetter from the friction of his dick rubbing against her clit, she is so ready that she almost cums from the friction, Anders is whispering into her ear," Tell me what you want me to do and I will take you to the stars!"

Genisis moans and shoves him onto the furs and climbs on his lap, she rubs his dick along her clit and down to her opening, back and forth untils cum squirts all over his rock hard dick, he rolls her underneath him and goes down on her licking and sucking on her clit, nibbling and lightly running his teeth across until she cums again then he licks her clean, and climbs back up and positions himself at her entrance, before long he is slamming home slowly until she hooks her ankles around his ass and pleads with him to go faster, he plays with her breasts and pinches her nipples, then speeds up and then he pulls out and flips her over onto her hands and knees , slaps her ass twice and pushes slowly back into her pussy, she is panting and gasping for air as he starts to speed up and go harder, he slams in five more times and forces her to orgasm three more times back to back before he cums with a roar.

Genisis is feeling like a limp noodle and tells Anders that she is just "gonna take a lil nap"
He chuckles and kisses her on the head, "I am going to warm some water for a bath, it will help with any soreness"

She waves him away and falls asleep.

Outside Ash has been hunting for them and when he gets back to the hut he smells their mating musk and is a little bit jealous but then he remembered that Genisis said two days and she will mate with him two days after that, so it doesn't bother him as much because he wants his mark as close to her heart as possible and he also thinks he is a better lover than Anders anyway.
It has been getting closer and closer to the White season and they have more to gather before it hits, he is afraid that the White season will be here before they can travel to the next city or village.

Anders brings in the water and warms it up and carefully starts to clean Genisis up from their lovemaking, he gently runs the deer skin over her feet then her thighs, upwards to her past and ass , he cleans her stomach and her breasts up her neck and her face, he then kisses her on the forehead again and whispers I" I love you Genisis."

While washing her he sees his Lion mark on her left breast, close to her heart and he is so happy, he tells himself that she is a perfect female and he is so glad he found her.

Each day seems to go faster than the day before and then Ash and Genisis are ready to mate, they go to the bedroom and slowly take each other's furs off and explore each other's body, licking and gently biting up her body, Ash does his best to find all of Genisis's erogenous zones and when he has , he takes full advantage and she is cumming so hard that she sees Stars.

Ash is the tender, sweet lover and Anders is her wild dominant lover, they both bring her to climax multiple times but in totally different ways.

The air is crisp and cold as Ash and Genisis finally climbed out of the furs and get dressed, Ash goes out of the cave to hunt but sees a pile of things sitting to the side of the doorway, puzzled he takes in the scent that lingers around the pile of stuff.

Just as he realizes whose scent it is, " Is Genisis here? I brought her some courting gifts!" Said Jasper.

At that moment Genisis pokes her head out of the door and smiles at Jasper, " I thought I heard my name, Hello Jasper are you here to tell me that you are going to court me?"

Jasper grins and motions to the pile of courting gifts, "Yes, I was hoping that you would accept these courting gifts from me?" "And I was hoping we could spend time getting to know each other better?"

Genisis smiled and started looking through the pile of gifts that Jasper brought to her, there were all kinds of pelts, sea shells, feathers and of course food, jars of honey and fresh fruits.

"Wow this is wonderful, but too much, you probably spent so much time getting all of these wonderful things, are you sure you want me to have them?"

A Beastman Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें