Chapter 23

What now? What do I do?  I need to get back to my mates and kits!!

She decides to climb down and confront this male, she hopes he is willing to help her but if she has to fight she will.

She makes her way down and decides to stay in her beastform
The male backs away slightly unsure of what he is seeing, he thought he was following a female but a leopard climbed down from a tree and he has never seen a female in beastform before.

" I thought you were a female?"
"Wait, what have you done to the female, I know you must have done something to her, you tell me where the female is and I might let you live feral!!!"

Genisis growls and backs up, she growls that she is a female in beast speech, she said she was kidnapped and taken from her mates and kits.

Bairaz is confused, he has never known a female with a full beastform, just ears and tails, not a full beastform.

He asks her to change forms and please talk to him. She goes around a tree to change and put her skins back on.
She comes out and says "See male?" " I am a female."  "I was kidnapped by I don't know who but I managed to escape on my own now I am trying to make it back to my males, they should be on the way to me as well, I hope that I don't have a reason to distrust you."

"If you try anything bad just a warning I will defend myself and when my mates catch up with me they will eat you for lunch!" Said Genisis

Bairaz is in complete awe of this adorable little female, she is fierce but so tiny, he almost immediately falls in love.

He has to stop himself from picking her up and snuggling with her, he almost coos at her little cuteness.

She is still waiting on Bairaz to acknowledge her, but he is just standing there and staring. 

Omg is he drooling? She thinks as she starts taking small steps back and away from the giant Beastman.

He towers over her. He has to be at least a foot and a half taller than she is.

"I am going back to my camp uh Mr. bear so good bye now." She says as she turns to leave.

She has actually made it back to her small camp before Bairaz notices she left, he was so lost in his thoughts.

He follows her lingering scent and finds her in a tiny camp and she is cooking what smells like boar meat.

He finally gets his thoughts in order enough to try to talk to the  adorable little female. " My Name is Bairaz, adorable little female, may I know your name?"

She sighs and says "hello Bairaz, my name is Genisis, welcome to my temporary camp, what do you want?"

"I would like to mate you please adorable little female, I am a strong male and I haven't found a female yet, I hope that you will let me be your Male and take care of you." Replies Bairaz

Genisis thinks awhile and says, "I have to talk to my mates first and as a family we will decide if we will let you be a part of our family."

"I take everybody's opinions into account, I don't just make these decisions without talking to my family first." Genisis states

"After they meet you and decide if we should add another male to our family then you would court me first to get to know each other, then if we all agree then we would mate."
"Are you okay with that Bairaz?"
Genisis asks

He thinks awhile and decides that she is too adorable and tiny and that he definitely wants to be in her family.

"Yes, I want to do that adorable little female, I will travel with you and protect you as you return to your males, if that is ok with you?" Bairaz asks politely

"Great idea Bairaz, thank you for offering, maybe we can get to know each other better on the way."  She says

They finish cooking the rest of the boar and pack up everything, Bairaz helps carry the meat and they start going towards the pull again, they travel together and get to know each other better.

Genisis asks him where they are at and Bairaz answers they are in an area that is thick with ferals and he thinks that maybe she was taken by ferals because he was returning from a large hunting party that had been out killing ferals because they had been raiding villages all over and kidnapping females.

She thinks that maybe all the screams and loud noises she heard when escaping was probably that hunting party.

They both realize that they were both in the same place at the same time but just missed seeing each other.

Genisis and Bairaz make camp at dark after a long day of walking.  Genisis had been feeling the mate bond stronger and stronger every day. She just sat down when she hears a loud flapping noise above their tiny camp. She looks up and her eyes fill with happy tears. It's Azura who lands right next to her and transforms and picks her up into his arms and just holds her breathing her in.

"We all have been so worried my beautiful feather, we are never letting you go anywhere without at least half of us with you, too many covet you and we refuse to let you be taken again!" Azura breathes in her ear

"Why do you smell of bear my feather?" Azura asks

"Because I have been watching over her on her journey back to her mates." Replies Bairaz as he comes back into their tiny camp.

"And just who are you bear?" "And what are you doing with my female?" Azura says while placing Genisis behind him.

Genisis places her hand on Azura 's shoulder and gently turns him towards her, she takes his face in between her hands and passionately kisses him

"Calm down my love, he has guarded me on my trip back to you and kept me safe." She smiles

"He has asked to join our family, but you know that we make that decision as a family, he and I have gotten to know each other on the way back and I think I want to let him court me but we will decide that as a family, ok ?"
Genisis says

Azura doesn't know if he likes another male coming into their family to share his feather with but he wants her happiness above all so he tells her that he will agree to the bear being in their family only if that will make her happy.

But inside he is not sure he likes this bear. He decides that if they agree not to let this bear into their family then he will be more than happy to chase him off. A smile from Genisis and Azura melts, "for that smile I would endure anything even that smelly bear my feather !"