Chapter 10

Danny(Blood?)

He headed off to that place where he smelled blood due to Abyssal's senses now that he knew wasn't human as the blood was from a house that didn't have any lights on it was empty no it was Abandoned vines growing all over the house.

Danny(....................)

Danny went inside the house now as that whatever was inside now was unknown as well but he didn't care he's fought tougher said to be impossible as that something was wrong even he understood that now as that from the truth.

Woman(Who's here? Is it fresh new meat to eat?)

Danny(.....................)

Of course, it was a woman now as that he knew as that woman from such now as that disgusting now as that from how said ways.

Woman(I'm here Hunny)

He turned now and saw that woman now as that she was in the room now that sitting on the couch now as that her legs across she had nice legs. but that wearing that black skirt and tank top from she had her hair down now as that knew as such to be as.

Woman(Hello Handsome are you here to kill me you be me aren't you?)

Danny(Blood smell)

Woman(Heh I'm sorry I didn't have time to clean up the mess yet you didn't answer my question)

The lady put her wine glass down on the end of the table she got up and walked over to him she put her left hand on his cheek smiled and looked him in the eyes she leaned closer to him and smelled and licked his cheek.

Woman(Yum you smell and taste good too but you are too handsome to be dinner maybe just maybe I should make you my plaything or at least play with something)

Danny(Amatsue!)

Danny opened his left eye now as the Eternal black flames came out of his eye they were so fast that the woman didn't even have time to Dodge now screaming in pain as she couldn't stop the black flames that she had never seen before now as that Da...

Danny opened his left eye now as the Eternal black flames came out of his eye they were so fast that the woman didn't even have time to Dodge now screaming in pain as she couldn't stop the black flames that she had never seen before now as that Danny stopped the black flames.

Danny(Sorry but you're not my type)

Woman*Hurt*(A-Ah that's too bad AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

She saw Irina starting from the window now that outside she had already done enough for him now fully now as that this was easy for someone on Danny's level now as from speed as well.

Irina(Honey are you okay?)

Danny(Of course I am but who the fuck is this pathetic Being?)

Irina(The Female Devil from what the Villagers told me named Bri)