Chapter 7

Irina(You can't sleep?)

She said now as she crawled on top of Danny beneath their blanket with a smile on her face poking his cheeks.

Danny(I don't need to sleep....I'm just waiting for you to fall asleep)As that he placed his hand on the top of her head gently caressing her hair to help her relax and possibly fall asleep

Irina(...Then let's both stay up for the night)

She said as she moved beneath the blanket and sat on top of Danny and such now as leaning closer to Danny pressing her soft large breast on his chest as she suddenly buried her face in his neck.

Irina(It's been weeks since I last hugged you like this Dan-Kun)

She said as Danny wrapped his right arm around her waist making her slightly blush in response then asked while snuggling in his embrace.

Irina(Are you...tired Danny?)

Danny(Not truly)As that he said now causing Irina to smile before going inside the blanket making Danny look down in confusion

Danny(What are you-)

He froze as he felt her pull down his boxers making him widen his eyes in surprise as a wet and warm sensation wrapped around his shaft.

Danny(Irina! What are you doing?)

Irina(Mmm....I'm helping you relax)She said as she pulled his shaft out of her mouth forming a string of saliva between her mouth and the head of his shaft

Irina(And besides I was worried about you as that from the truth you've been working so hard so it's time to relax now so no need to worry anymore)

She said before swallowing his shaft once more bobbing her head up and down as her saliva completely drenched his shaft.

Irina(Mnm Nmm Nn)

She moaned before pulling her head back and started to lick his head with her tongue while her head continued to stroke the base of his shaft.

Irina(Nmm)

She hummed before removing her clothes revealing her large soft breast to Danny before laying down beside him with a lustful expression on her face.

Irina(Give it to me)

She said as she covered both her and Danny's body with the blanket facing him with flushed cheeks while placing her legs on his waist and opening her legs for Danny.

Irina(Danny~)

She said causing Danny to sigh as he wrapped his arm around his back while he aimed his shaft on her moist warm entrance with his other hand.

Irina(Nmm....that's it....)

She said as she felt a Familiar foreign object penetrate her womb making her slightly moan as Danny grabbed hold of her hips.

Danny(Don't let out too much noise Irina)He teased causing Irina to bury her face in his chest

Irina(Mn)

She moaned as she felt Danny suddenly thrust his hips causing his shaft to hit the deepest part of her womb.