Chapter 8

3third person POV changement new world newly founded life of Echo's

2weeks now since that happened since the fall of the supernatural now that Danny destroyed the entire Supernatural/Pantheon world leaving Irina and Yua in that new world where Yua grew up with a normal life leaving that worthless world behind that world Dxd is nothing but problems over and over not a good world to raising a child in now as that in the truth of agreement from how Danny and Irina decided.

Danny now as that was from wrapped his arms around Irina now that kissing her neck she moaned at his touch now from the truth wearing a naked Apron now nothing underneath truth she turned around and kissed him on the lips as that heated makeout se...

Danny now as that was from wrapped his arms around Irina now that kissing her neck she moaned at his touch now from the truth wearing a naked Apron now nothing underneath truth she turned around and kissed him on the lips as that heated makeout session while Yua was at school as that from the common matter, As that her arms were around his neck as that from how as that drool was slipping from the side as that from how parted from the kiss.

Irina(You were right living a normal life now as that husband and wife as that world never thought about before)

Danny(Right? See but as well now as that I feel so closer to you more than anything there is nor ever have been)

Irina(Me too)As she claimed his lips now he continued to kiss his hot sexy wife he turned off the shove from truth and carried her to their bedroom from the known common.

Irina pushed him against the wall and from their lips connected she wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist while he licked her bottom lips for entrance she let him in soon both battled for dominance but he won and explored her mouth after about a min both had separated with a strand of saliva connecting them.

Irina(Dan-Kun~)

As that now as that he pushed her up against the wall and started kissing and sucking on her neck as he felt her stroking his dick so he could get more erect.

Irina(You're so big Danny~)

She got on her knees and started stroking him faster pace but then she put his dick in between her breasts.

Irina(I've seen you stare at them so I know You'll love this~)

She started moving them up and down as that truly felt heavenly now as from Danny's thoughts about the matter from the softness and how soft they are.

Danny(Irina it feels so good)

He started thrusting so he can get more pleasure out of it she started sucking on the tip using her tongue circling it as he felt himself getting closer.

Danny(I-Irina It's coming)

She only starts going faster which sends him over the edge and he releases some in her mouth and some land on her breasts hair and face.