Chapter 9

Such now as that loud and speedy footsteps now as that came now as that from such now as that Irina had shot forward now as that hugging her beloved with all of her might.

Irina(Darling! Thank goodness You're okay! I'm so happy!)She cried hugging harder

Danny(You know I'm fine and glad that you are as well but please put some clothes on!)

Irina Shidou Holy Sword user Formerly to the Church and wife to Danny Uchiha Pendragon Kara now stood in the hallway of their home hugging her Darling as tightly as she could wearing nothing but a bath towel tightly wrapped around her frame drying off her rather soaking wet and voluptuous body she looked down and realized her current attire and blushed profusely quickly rushing back inside.

Irina(Come on in It'll be just a second!)

Danny(I'm good I'll wait out here until you are dressed)As he said closing the door and giving Irina privacy he took that massive sigh to himself from happiness as well from truth.

As that now he thought to himself he had come a long way and he didn't hate the feeling now that he knew it was worth it saving Irina and having his beloved the woman he loved and forever deeply cherished he knew from back then he wanted to be with Irina forever the closeness and intimately from her current state of dress she truly had grown into such a beautiful woman so no shock from happy for her and she smelled real nice The door opened behind him as that he turned around to see his beloved who simply smiled at him she was dressed in a white t-shirt and black shorts her hair donned with her iconic Twin-tails. 

Irina(I'm finished)

Danny(Indeed you are)

Danny still remembered the beginning that it was hard not fighting anymore now as he was so used to it that it became second nature to him now as but over time he got used to it as well now as that world was better off without the factions and everything else as that he'd do everything to protect Irina and keep her safe as that Yua his child as that Family now as that even if it meant he had to become the biggest threat to the entire world itself but now times had changed.

Danny(Good rest....now as that I'll be going now-)He was cut off now as that before he could even get away from the bed that pulled back down abruptly and pressed securely into Irina's chest

Danny(Irina?)

Irina(Can you just stay here for a little bit please?)He looked up and saw the watery looks in her eyes he gently wrapped his arms around Irina's back pulling them closer he then said muffled by the Twin-tailed girl's ample breasts.

Danny(As you wish)

The two lay in silence simply cuddling and listening to each other's breathing and heartbeats this was something they both wanted for quite a while ever since the long time seeing each other again it's been nothing but Drama and chaos fighting and work now in a room all to themselves taking in all the Physical closeness they could get after being apart for so long.

Irina(So what are your plans for tomorrow?)She suddenly asked Danny pulled himself out of Irina's bosom sighing as he took a moment to think

Danny(Well nothing much but going into town now as Yua is going to be at my mother's now as that for a while as that from how as that things I have to do in town as well so that nothing truly as much as before)As she rolled the two over as she sat on his waist

Irina(I see in that case can I join you?)

Danny(I thought you were fully into such things like that..........but even though ok from the truth of the said truth)