Bonus Chapter 2

Start bij het begin

On the other hand Adhrith was jogging peacefully while listening to a song through headphones and humming simultaneously.

"Kisne kisko loota
Kiska maatha kaise phoota
Kya pata....
Bhaiya we don't have a clue

Itna hi pata hai, Aage daudein toh bhala hai
Peechhe toh, ek rakshash phaade munh" He kept humming the song but stopped dead on his tracks once he noticed a group of stray dogs barking at eachother.

He thought to not mind them and keep jogging, anyways the weather did not seem nice, it was darker than usual.

As he was about to get past them the group of dogs began barking at him and one of them started to come close by to bite him.

Out of panic he started running towards the direction he came from, the pack began following him, barking at him loudly.

He ran faster as the lyrics blasted through his headphones,

'Bhaag bhaag DK bose, DK bose, D K bose
bhaag bhaag DK "Bose dk" bhaag....
Aandhi Aayi Hai Aandhi Aayi Hai
Aandhi Aayi Hai...
Bhaag bhaag DK bose, DK bose, D K bose
Bhaag bhaag DK "Bose dk" bhaag...
Aandhi Aayi Hai.

Bhaag Bhaag.......'

As he neared to the gate of the mansion, Amrita and Saksham were able to spot him, but what shocked them was the pack of dogs following him behind barking at him.

Adhrith was about to enter the gate but he slipped on a stone and fell on his knees, he tried to stand up but he didn't notice the cow dung and this time fell on his butt.

The watchman quickly came outside with a stick and shooed the dogs away and helped Adhrith to stand up, whose lowers were covered in cow dung.

"Sir are you okay?" The watchman asked as he noticed Adhrith keeping his hand on his back with a painful expression.

"Yes yes I'm fine, go back to your work please and do not tell anyone about this okay?" He said and received a 'yes sir' as a reply from the latter.

He started walking inside, with his right hand on his back, limping all the way inside the mansion.

Watching Adhrith both Saksham and Amrita ran downstairs and Amrita sat exactly where Adhrith saw her and held her book, acting as if she had been reading all this time.

On the other hand, as Adhrith approached the hall, he corrected his posture and started walking as if nothing happend, he saw Amrita reading the book, "Very good keep it up!" He muttered and started walking upstairs, once he was sure Amrita couldn't see him he again put his hand on his back and started limping untill he reached his room.

Flashback ends...

"Btw, I had something to ask" Rudra said gaining everyone's attention, "Konsa paagal bewda raat ke 2 baje jogging pe jaata hai?" He asked with an amused expression, his eyes directed to Adhrith while Amrita and Saksham gazed at their plates trying hard to control their laughter, while Adhrith felt his ears turn hot due to embarrassment.

(Which mental drunkard goes jogging at 2am in the night?)

Krish, who had no idea about what was happening asked with oblivion and a confusion laced tone, "Dad what are you saying? Hume kya pata hum konsa kisi bewde ke saath rehte hai, haina chachu?"

(How would we know? We do not live with any drunkard, right chachu?)

At this point Saksham and Amrita could no longer hold their laughter and bursted off laughing.

"Bhai it's all my alarm clock's fault, I must replace it with another" He pouted making Rudra laugh while the others just gazed at Rudra Amrita and Saksham who seemed to have gone crazy.

***

Hey guys!

How is everyone doing?

Hope you all are good!

How was the chapter.

I guess I'm not ready to bid this book a farewell that's why I keep adding more and more chapters.

But I love these cuties and they feel like my safe place.

Anyways I love all your votes and comments as well so keep voting.

And I would be over the moon if some of you could follow me 🤭