Epilogue

Running and panting, a bunch of children were chasing a football behind a 7 year old Krish, who was kicking the ball, himself running towards the goal post.

With as much force as he could exert he kicked the ball scoring a goal as the goalkeeper failed to defend.

With a haul Krish jumped on his place, celebrating the win of the team. Netra and Amaya, who were watching the match among the audience, cheered for Krish while the 3 year olds, Saksham and Amrita clapped their hands in excitement.

The winning team was standing in a queue waiting to get rewarded with a medal. The match was organized by a committee for kids who were active in sports and willing to play. The enthusiasm the kids held throughout the game was commendable and deserved appreciation as well as awards.

Amrita excitedly jumped on her place witnessing her brother standing nearby. She untangled her hand from her mother's hold and ran towards her brother.

Noticing his little sister running to him, Krish smiled and made her stand in front of him. His hands caressed her bob cutted hair gently.

The chief guest began awarding the players with medals as the mark of their win and a sign of appreciation.

He placed the medal around Krish's neck and ruffled his hairs "You were amazing on the field young man" He complimented chuckling a little bit.

Krish softly smiled, "Thankyou sir" He replied with a soft voice.

Krish noticed his sister playing with the medal around his neck, "You like it chikoo?" Amrita nodded her head furiously with a smile. Krish, without thinking for a second, removed his medal and made her wear it.

Amrita kept looking at the medal which was now around her neck with admiration and curiousity.

She lightly jumped on her place showing her excitement while Krish stood behind her holding her by her shoulder with a little smile sticked to his lips.

Amrita lifted her head to look at her brother and innocently smiled through her hairs.

Amaya and Netra admired the two children from a distance with a smile dancing on their lips, indeed they were adorable.

×××

"Krishi beta, please listen to me-" Amaya pleaded in panic trying to hold Krish who took his steps back with welled up eyes breaking Amaya's heart.

"NO NO! YOU ARE NOT MY MUMMA DON'T TALK TO ME" He shouted with tears flowing out of his eyes uncontrollably.

Amaya and Rudra were discussing as to when and how they should tell Krish about Rishika and Kusharg and Krish happened to hear it accidentally.

Krish had to know someday they couldn't hide this from him forever, it would be unfair to Rishika and Kusharg and mostly to Krish, it would hurt him to find this out from somewhere else after he grows up but this was not how that wanted him to know.

"Krishi please, listen-" Rudra stepped near only for him to take two steps back. Krish closed his eyes as the tears kept flowing down his cheeks.

"I WILL NOT! YOU BOTH ARE NOT MY PARENTS BOTH OF YOU LIED TO ME"

He ran downstairs wiping his tears breaking his parents' heart into a million pieces

"Krishi" Amaya shouted out his name which was of no use as he never answered breaking her more.

This was something she feared the most, having Krish hate her, her worst nightmare was coming true, she could not be the best mother to Krish, she failed.

"Amaya, don't cry, I'll talk to him, make him understand" Rudra held her hand trying to calm her down when he himself was breaking down on the inside.

"No Rudra, he will not understand, I have lost my son, we have lost our son, he hates us. Rudra I can't bear his hate, I can't live without him" She cried hugging him tightly while he caressed her head, controlling his own tears.