36| Krishi wants a sibling

Okay so it's 133 let's make it 140!

And guess who's having a birthday today?
- It's me!

* * *

2 years later...

A 3 year old little Krish was running around the house wearing one slipper while his other leg was bare.

"Chachuuu" He shouted but was met with no response, he groaned and moved to the other part of the mansion looking for his chachu.
(Paternal uncle)

On the other hand Adhrith had his 5 weeks pregnant wife pinned to the wall, his left hand was wrapped around her waist while with the other hand he was tucking her lose strands behind.

"Don't you think, you don't really have time for me these days?" He asked with a husky whisper, "hmm?"

"CHACHUUUU" Both of them were interrupted by a loud knock on their door making Adhrith close his eyes and groan out of frustration.

"Ughh yeh hamesha kabab mei haddi kyu banta hai" He groaned out loud resting his head on Netra's shoulder.

(Ughh Why does he always become a bone in the meat?)

She pulled away smacking his head.

"Shut up aur darvaza kholo"

(Shut up and open the door)

"Ughh" He groaned again but moved towards the door to open it nevertheless.

"Chachuu" He was met with tensed Krish who was wearing only one slipper, who, upon finding his chachu, grinned widely.

"Haan bolo" He smiled at his nephew through gritted teeth.

(Yes? Say)

"Chachu mera ek sandal nahi mil raha" Adhrith observed him from top to bottom, his eyes stayed on his feet for a moment then he blankly looked at Krish

(Chachu, I'm not able to find my other slipper)

"Toh mai kya karu?"

(Then what am I supposed to do?)

"Dhoondhne mei help" Krish pouted innocently showing his feet.

(Help me find it)

"Ek kaam karo apne bed ke neeche dekho mil jayega"

(Do one thing, look behind your bed, you'll find it)

"Nahi mil raha har jagah dekh liya maine" Krish furrowed his eyebrows and muttered while pouting.

(I have looked everywhere, I'm not able to find it)

"Arey vahin hoga"

(It's there only)

"Chachu aap meri is wali sandal ko smell karke doosri wali dhoondh do na" He lifted the feet in which he was wearing slipper and forwarded it towards Adhrith who looked offended.

(Can you smell this sandal and find another one for me?)

"Abey- Kutta dikhta hoon kya mai-"

(Do I look like a dog?)

"Adhrith" Netra shouted from inside the room, her voice holding the warning that said not to teach any bad words to her nephew.

"Sorry sorry" He apologized almost immediately and turned towards his nephew, gazing at him too lovingly, too much for one to digest.

"Krishi do I look like a doggy? Nahi na!" He muttered sweetly through gritted teeth, why was this 3 year old so hell bent on annoying him?

(No right!)