34| Engagement

"My baby looks so handsome for his chachu's engagement"Krish was all set for his Chachu's engagement ceremony.

Adhrith and Netra were getting engaged. It came out as a shock to everyone when they both announced their relationship. No one was expecting this especially from those two who bickered like foes, well except Netra's bestfriend Amaya.

And here they are getting engaged, On  11th Jan, just two days before Netra's bestie's birthday.

Amaya carefully dressed Krish in a charming kurta pajama, specially tailored for his tiny frame.

The kurta, made of soft cotton, was a delightful shade of pastel green, adorned with delicate embroidery in shades of gold and silver.

The little sleeves and the hem of the kurta were adorned with tiny patterns of elephants and peacocks, adding a touch of playful elegance to his outfit.

His pajama, matching the kurta perfectly, was a comfortable pair of loose-fitting pants with a snug elastic waist.

As Krish wiggled and babbled with excitement, his mother gently tied a small, matching scarf around his neck, completing his adorable look.

To finish off his outfit, Amaya slipped on a pair of tiny golden mojaris, adding a touch of traditional charm to his ensemble.

Krish looked absolutely precious as he toddled around in his kurta pajama, spreading joy and adding a delightful charm to his Chachu's engagement celebration.

"Mum-ma hihi" He giggled cupping his mother's cheeks and placed a long kiss on his mother's cheek covering it with saliva. Amaya lightly chuckled pecking his forehead with love and affection.

× × ×

The engagement venue exudes opulence and grandeur, befitting the celebration of love and commitment.

As guests enter the venue, they are greeted by the soft glow of ornate chandeliers casting warm light onto intricately designed tapestries adorning the walls.

The air is filled with the delicate scent of exotic flowers, creating an ambiance of luxury and refinement.

The color palette is a harmonious blend of deep reds, shimmering golds, and lush greens, reflecting traditional Indian elegance.

A grand stage takes center stage, adorned with cascading blooms and gilded accents, providing the perfect backdrop for the couple's momentous occasion.

The seating arrangements are nothing short of regal, with plush velvet chairs and intricately carved wooden tables, each adorned with exquisite centerpieces featuring fragrant blooms and flickering candles.

Delicate silk draperies frame the space, adding an air of intimacy and grace to the surroundings.

The engagement venue is brought to life with the melodic strains of classical Indian music, performed by talented musicians, adding a touch of cultural richness to the atmosphere.

Guests are treated to a delectable array of traditional Indian delicacies, from savory kebabs to decadent desserts, served with the utmost attention to detail.

In every corner, the venue is adorned with touches of luxury, from gilded mirrors to ornate statues, creating a visual feast for the eyes.

The overall effect is one of timeless sophistication, where every detail has been meticulously curated to honor the couple and their journey towards a future filled with love and prosperity.

The family had decided to keep the ceremony super intimate to avoid media or any kind of unwanted attention.

Hence only close family, friends, colleagues of both bride and groom and a few business acquaintance were invited to the engagement.