𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝐼𝑉

Começar do início

"What about her?" I asked.

"She's the most... Obscure person I've met. Like, for example. One day she says that she'll head out with yum and like go golfing or basketball or whateve-"

"Yumi still does basketball?" I interrupted.

"...still?" Isaac asked me, looking at me with a slight tilt.

I froze, quickly thinking of an excuse. "Huh, what do you mean still?"

"You said 'yumi still does basketball'." Isaac laughed lightly.

"No I didn't. You're making things up in your head cause you just woke up." I shrugged. Walking over to him and ruffling his hair even more.

He chuckled and 'fixed' his hair, walking over to the couch and sitting next to me.

"Anyways. Like I tried saying earlier. Delilah will say that she's going out with Yumi later, but when we ask if we can come too, she either makes and excuse on why we can't come or cancels it all together." He turned the TV on, putting on some random show.

"Weird." I muttered.

"I know! Then, one time. Me, her, Yumi and Nick were out eating. Yumi had to go take a shit and Nick went to order for us, so me ans her were alone and uh.." he laughed awkwardly.

I tilted my head, waiting for him to continue.

"I'm like.. 98% sure she flirted with me.." he continued. My brows went up and my jaw opened.

"Really? How??" I immediately asked him, turning my full attention to him.

"I don't remember what she exactly said, but it was something along the lines of 'if I wasn't into Blake I would bag you' or something." He closed his eyes, resting his head on the on the back of the sofa.

I scrunched my face up. "What the fuck. Isn't she like in a relationship with him?"

Isaac shrugged. "I don't know. Yumi hasnt made anything official. And I don't think he will either. He hasn't shown any interest to her. He's told us too that she isn't exactly his type and that she keeps like, hitting up other guys infront of him." Isaac threw his hands up, seemingly annoyed.

"She's a bitch. She probably thinks she owns the house." I added.

"Yes!! It's like she lives here. She comes to the house without telling anyone that she's coming, opening the door without knocking and if it's locked she'll just come from the back door. And then she leaves at like 1 AM." Isaac exclaimed.

I just laughed.

"Oh! And everytime we bring you up, she either tried saying something bad about you or she'll divert the conversation towards herself." Isaac scoffed.

"No shot." I said, now in shock.

Isaacs yelling had woken up Larry, who waddled down the stairs.

"Dude, can you yell any louder?.." he complained, rubbing his eyes. He stopped and smelt the air.

"Food?" He looked at us. I nodded an dpointed to the kitchen island.

"Everyone gets three." I smiled, seeing him dig in as if he ate for the first time in his life.

"Anyway, Delilah also always talks about either her exes or just about herself in general. And no, not the nice and fun ones. It's just shit talk about people that didn't do what she told them to etcetera etcetera." Isaac sighed. Larry made an 'mm!' sound, putting a finger up.

"She told me that one of her exes was 'like me' and now she doesn't like 'my people'." Larry added, turning back around and continuing to eat.

My jaw dropped as they kept telling me stories about Delilah. Soon enough Tanner woke up and joined our gossip session. It was interrupted by Blake waking up and yelling 'What about Delilah?' after hearing her name being yelled by Larry.

He was leaning on the railing upstairs, looking down at us. His brown hair was all messy and his voice was drowsy and mumbled. I don't understand whether my heart burned from hatred or from the nostalgia of seeing him just waking up. It reminded me of when we were younger and had sleepovers 24/7.

"Nothing, yum. We're talking about a different Delilah." Isaac replied.

Yumi nodded, coming downstairs. He barely lifted his feet up when moving. He immediately went to the kitchen and took the plate with food, joining everyone on the couch.

We started talking about a different topic when Blake joined us. We didn't know whether or not he was going to tell Delilah of what we've said about her, so it's best not to risk it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a little more talking, nick woke up and also ate his toast, sitting on the beanbag.

"Not wanting to interrupt, but I wanted to see if you guys wanted to go to some trampoline park or whatever. I will be vlogging if we do." Nick looked at everyone. Everyone nodded and i put a thumbs up.

"What time we leaving?" Tanner asked.

"When everyone's ready to leave." He answered, standing up and taking everyones dishes that was near the couch and putting them in the sink.

"How about.." I looked at the time. 12:26 PM. " At three PM? Then we have about three hours to get ready and stuff." I suggested, looking at everyone. They all nodded and we then split up to do our own things. I went up to my room to take a toothbrush and a comb, walking to a bathroom. I brushed my teeth and my hair and left the bathroom, going back to my room.

I opened the makeup bag I took and put a little blush on along with eyeliner and eyeshadow.

Once I was basically done, I laid on my bed and waited till it was 3 PM.

A/N : hiiiii!! Nothing to really say. Thank you for reading and I hope you're enjoying so far. Thank you for the support as well! Just adding this book to your list makes my heart warmer, none of you guys go unnoticed. I love you all and I hope you are having/had a great day. Drink water <3