Ihram:”Oh Hello you can’t treat me like that,koi chota bacha nahi hu main meri Mrs wait kar rahi hai mera huu bara aya”Ahmer turn back to him Ihram step back to corner and made faces when he saw Ahmer’s angry mood.

Ahmer:”Tujhe hamara zara sa bhi khayal nahi hai na?Tujhe yaad ho ya na ho humme zaroor yaad hai woh din jab hamari jaan halak ko aa pohanchi thi,tujhe yaad ho ya na ho magar humme yaad hai woh bebasi jab hum tujhe marta hua dekh rahe the,tu soch bhi nahi sakta woh sab kitna khofnaak tha hamare liye,Baba ki jo halat thi na woh main kabhi nahi bhool sakta tu waha dard se mar raha tha aur hum bas khare tamasha dekh rahe the iss se bari badkismiti kya ho gi hamare liye,Agar Allah na kare tujhe kuch ho jata toh tu ne kabhi socha hai hamara kya hota,Baba ka kya hota?Bas din raat bakwas karwa lo,You are not a kid Ihram For God Sake stop being stupid,aur cheezo ko serious lena shuru kar do,you know that tujhe har Month tests karwane hote hai full checkup,magar nahi majal hai jo tum serious ho jaao,har cheez mazak nahi hoti,now you are making things more worse and don’t forget Who you are talking I am being soft and kind to you it doesn’t mean tum mere sar par nachna shuru kar du”He said this all in too much anger,Ihram look down.

Ihram:”Yaad hai bhai sab yaad hai woh sab nahi bhool sakta main”He look down with sad face and stood on the corner with raise hands,Ahmer look at him with disbelief and sat on the couch and started to complete his file.

Ehm Ehm 6 Months ago

Ihram’s hands grip loose from the bed sheet,his eyes start to close,Azhar screams his name and starts to cry,Minal looks at the monitor and checks Ihram’s pulses and heart rate,she looks at Ahmed.

Minal:”Ahmed prepares the next shot right now”Ahmed looks at her with shocked expressions.

Minal:”Guys relax he is still breathing,cause of heavy dose he lost his conscious but he is doing great,His heart rate is normal just relax and give us space please”She shout at them with small smile,Azhar look at Ihram’s pale face with tears,he started to sobs,Ahmer hug him.

Ahmer:”Baba come…”But Azhar shook head as no and grabbed Ihram’s hand like kids,Abrar pulled Asher in a hug and took him outside.

Ahmer:”Baba”He call him softly,Ahmed inject injection in IV line,They can see painful expressions on his face,Ahmer look away when Ahmed again prepare next shot which is looking big as compared to previous,He inject Ihram’s back and rub his chest for sometime.Minal look at Ahmer and plead to him with eyes,Ahmer grab Azhar’s shoulder who look at him with plead eyes too.

Azhar:”Mujhe yahi rehne de please mujhe dar hai k mere dur jate mera beta dur na ho jaye please”He beg to him,Ahmer just take him outside forcefully,Minal look at Ahmed and gesture him to prepare new dosses.After some hours,they come outside,Minal hug Khalid tightly and started to cry,Azhar look at them in worried expressions,Ahmed grab his hand and smile.

Ahmed:”He is fine,Kaha tha na woh deeth insaan hai itni jaldi kuch ni hone wala usse,He know how to control himself bas awi drama kar raha tha kameena”He chock into tears,Azhar hug him tightly and rub his back with shaking hands,Ahmer hug Asher who was still crying.

Minal:”He is fine but it doesn’t mean he is recovered from cancer,so please abhi aise buhat baar aap ko yeh sab face karna par sakta hai so you all have to be strong,Abhi woh kuch time ke liye khosh mein nahi aye ga”

Azhar:”Kab tak?”He asked impatiently,she sighs heavily and snuggles into Khalid who patted her head.

Minal:”Pata nahi may ne kuch hours baad yah days”Azhar closed his eyes tightly,He can’t see his son on bed like that,especially the son who never sits silently,He doesn't know he should be happy or sad?His fate played very well with him,whenever he thought everything was going to be good and then he got the worst news of his life.