Grabbing her jaw tightly he slammed her already bruised lips with his , started to devour her lips with as much as softness as he could ,she was continuously hissing and hitting him on his chest with her fists but it has no effect on him ,her lips was like a drug for him which unknowingly made him addicted to them .

'' never ever accused me of anything miss sherawat ''he said groaning in between the kiss , the pain was converting into pleasure for aarohi which eventually halted her struggles. Moving away from her soft petals he started peppering soft kisses on her bruised neck making her hiss due to it. He was feeling something on seeing her bruised neck maybe regret that why he did it . aarohi was in some other world of euphoria from which she never want to come out ,it made her pain numb . She still dont know why she accused viraaj of raping her .his soft lips were doing magic to her bruises as if sucking out the pain from her soul .

More tears started to flow from her eyes , hearing her silent sobbing viraaj stopped and looked at her red face glistening with tears without taking a more second aarohi immediately wrapped herself in his embrace hiding her face in his chest .she just want this moment to stop she badly need his warmth even if he is the one who gave her pain , she was habitual to pain from childhood but for this moment only she want to let her out pain .

Clutching her petite shivering figure in his embrace tightly viraaj felt hurt that maybe he has gone a lot hard on her today she didnt deserved his wrath . He has doubts on her but somewhere a flame of trust was also burning in his heart for her . Her continuous sobbing can be the only sound among the silence .

''Aarohi ''he called her softly making her detach her from himself but he grabbed her wrist softly and made her sit on his chair .

Making her look at him , he wiped her tears with his thumb .then grabbing a first aid kit from his drawer he looked for an ointment .

Siding her hairs from her neck to other side he with so much care started to apply the ointment .her curious eyes gazing at his soft movements are making her look so much cute .

''Miss sherawat ,i told you yesterday something that whatever interests me die for the whole world right ''he asked softly .

Not hearing anything from her he looked towards her who nodded at his words getting her silent response he continued ''i hope you wont like to make it come true and experience it yourself'' his words made her confuse , that what he actually wants to say .

Sensing her confusion ,viraaj moved towards her lips which has many cuts and dry blood and started to apply ointment making her breath become uneven due to such close proximity even though a few minutes ago she was almost glued to him .

''What you mea..'' she opened her lips to ask but at that moment only her tongue slightly caressed viraaj's finger halting his motion and look at her with some unknown emotion .caressing her lips a little more he showed her his hand , this time accepting his hand without any hesitation she moved along with viraaj to the attached resting room .

''Rest here for sometime '' aarohi smiled a little at his care and layed on the bed , after giving her a last look viraaj too moved outside closing the door.

As soon as she heard the closing of door , she took a long breath and moved her eyes around the room to search for any camera not seeing any hidden camera ,she did what she was supposed to do search for the pendrive in every part of the room . she knows its a good chance for her to search his resting room . but even after searching the whole room she didnt found anything useful .

''Where the pendrive can be hidden ,where aarohi think '' she was searching for it from almost 1 hour but suddenly the door opened which halted her movement .