Chapter - 24

Viraaj 's pov...........

It's been 2 months since my babygirl got her consciousness , i tried my level best to make her remember everything by showing her all photo albums of our family , hers from her birth . there is something strange which i found recently that one day when she took bath she noticed a tattoo on her back with two letters AS .

I really don't know where she got it maybe when she disappeared at that period she might have tattoed it but such a weird tattoo it is , i just told her the same reason

I really don't know where she got it maybe when she disappeared at that period she might have tattoed it but such a weird tattoo it is , i just told her the same reason .
To make her remember everything is very difficult but she slowly gaining her memory but whenever i asked about her disappearance she is all blank , she doesn't remember a single thing about those months . mom , dad first got very emotional when she didn't recognise them it hurt them a lot but we all tried and look she remembered most of the things .
I feel sometime that she has become more lively , happy , brave plus arrogant than before . but sometimes i saw her sitting alone herself thinking something maybe those months which she spend away from home .we are still in nainitaal , as she is enjoying here she said she like to be near nature . She even started to work in a company here at first we resisted but she is determined i want to fulfill her every wish so she never get a chance to get angry from me and run away again .

Sakshi's pov.................

I got my memory back of my past 24 years with the help of viraaj bhai and my parents . but i still don't remember about those months neither my family they don't know anything about my whereabouts . i pressured my brain to remember something but all i hear was just a voice '' babygirl '' creating a shiver in my body . i always feel that there is still something which i am missing something which is making me feel alone not allowing me to be completely feel happy . i tried to remove this feeling but it goes on increasing , that voice fuels this feeling more my heart feels there is a part of it missing but why ?

That tattoo on my back whenever i trace its letter , a sudden sensation occurs in my body as if they are reminding me of someone . i don't know when and how i got it with initials AS .

Well let it be i am currently working in a company of nainitaal , the working environment is good , i am the head of finance department its hectic but it helps me to distract and remove that feeling of loneliness for sometime .

Viraaj bhai has already left for office so now i am going to my office through my car , nainitaal is a very beautiful place in india , mountains , greenery , fog , chilling weather all are its jewels which enhances its beauty.
Today a very big client from italy is coming to invest in our company , and as the head of finance departement i need to give him presentation regarding the companies financial position.i wil surely grab this investement for my company .

I reached there and parked my car . on entering inside the company there is lot of hustle bustle but why ?

'' hey rishabh what's going on '' i asked one of my junior.

'' mam the italian client is coming in our company so boss wants everything perfect , mam plz just grab the investment otherwise boss is surely going to fire all of us , well take these flowers , boss wants you to welcome him and impress him x he said and literally ran while give me a thumbs up , interesting ,very interesting i am really excited to meet him now and grab this investment at any cost .

I once again motivated myself and checked my presentation once again .i heard some commotion outside and exited my cabin to see all employees standing on the gate but there is someone else too maybe the clients i can't see his face . i was observing him when rishabh dragged me from there towards him '' mam what are you doing here just welcome him '' he gave me those flowers again and gave me a slight push towards him , i looked back him with a glare what i could have fallen on him , he mouthed a Sorry.i turned to look at the client and met with his greyish dark orbs which seem to hold a lot of secret , i just have a feeling that i have seen those orbs somewhere and that too from very near .He is really a greek god with a handsome face .

I was staring at him intensely that's when i started to feel that unbearable headache , i clutched my head and tried not to show it .

'' well Mr. Cassino she is our most talented employee and head of finance department Sakshi Singhania '' my boss introduced me and gestured me to give him flowers .i gave him the flower and said '' welcome mr. Cassino ''  his expression is just blank he was just staring at my face , i felt as if he is looking in my soul , i gave him a way to move towards meeting room , but when he passed me he stared in my eyes then at my lips it made my heartbeat rise , i felt that shiver in my body once again .

To be continued.............

Vote , comments , follow and share .

Yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore ☺️☺️💜💜