Chapter -47

Sakshi's pov...................

Sitting infront of the holy fire all i can see is the flames of it in which i want veer to burn badly for the first time my hate for someone reached at its peak . beside me that monster is sitting with a smirk .i tried to loosen the grip of rope on my hand but failed miserably as now the rope started to seep in my skin making it bleed i am in a lot pain the ropes constant tight grip is making me feel that at any time my nerves will be cut by it well that will be good this monster wont be able to fullfill his wish but there is one  person for whom i dont want to die alexander i am just waiting for him .i for last time tried to wriggle but before i cani felt agun poking on my back .

''Dont you dare to move a little otherwise i will make sure that not only your beautiful hands bleed but your whole body bleed badly specially your inner parts ''i just wish from god to give him such a death that even his soul will feel that pain .how can someone be so much cruel . He is not veer whom i know ,who was my best friend he is a fucking monster .

A tear escaped from my eye wetting the cloth tied on my mouth so as to stop my screams when the priest started the holy mantras .

For the first time i am praying from god to give me release from this monster's grip in exchange of all my good deeds .

I closed my eyes ,when he forcefully made me stand up but  i stood like a statue at my place not making any efforts to move . i want to die now , i want to die .chanting this i stopped my breathing .

''You bitch why are you not moving ,move if u want some mercy from me for all your nights that you are going to spend under me ''his words made feel disgusted but i didnt breath just some seconds more then i will leave this world ,his words wont make me feel disgusted with myself ,i will have just one regret that i left him alone in this world ,my xander .

A tight slap landed on my face making me fall directly on the ground  but i am determined not to breath .

''You bitch you deserve this slap for spoiling my special moment ,babygirl for god sake its our wedding isnt it i know you might be want to dress in a red lehenga with all those wedding stuff but babygirl i am sorry i am desperate for you , can you plz forgive your veer '' he is talking like a psychopath ,one time he is slapping me calling me bitch but in next second saying sorry for not arranging all those wedding stuff . once again grabbing my already bleeding wrists he made me stood up ,by now i am slowly starting to loose my senses ,my vision is getting blurry ,i know maybe in some seconds my brain will stop working and slowly i will die .

We were on 4th round when i felt myself dizzy but i heard someone calling my name i m not able to see him as i already got slipped into darkness. I will confront infront of god to give that monster a hell of a death .

Alexander 's pov................

We almost searched everywhere here ,yes thats the place where veer's car was last seen but there is a huge forest . 

''Michael did anyone of our teams found something '' i turned towards michael who was standing beside me gazing at the thick forest .

''No ''with this silence wrapped around us .why god always seperate my babygirl from me,  is he that much determined to take my life .but i wont let him win ,i will fight for babygirl from even god he dont have any right to take my breath,my love ,my life away from my eyes ,she is mine ,her only reside is my arms .

''Lets go ,michael inform our teams to enter this forest i am sure they are here ''a tear escaped from my eyes due to fear which is surrounding my heart .

Soon we moved inside the forest ,the forest was quite thick but the interesting thing is that its going to be 2 hours we didnt saw a single animal here why ?  Usually thick forests are favourites place of dangerous animals .we were moving in sun's direction although its very difficult for even sunlight to enter in this forest as it is very thick but still . soon we got on the other side of the forest but what surprised all of us is the huge mansion standing in all its glory gesturing my whole team i asked them to get spread around the mansion as expected there are so many guards but being from best mafia they are also best at their work soon my all guards replaced them . a dangerous and evil smirk started to linger on lips .

Now i have to only find my babygirl and about veer i have something else . soon i got in that corner of mansion where i saw her with veer ,her head hung low ,hands tied ,blood bleeding from her wrists eyes full of tears . gesturing michael i ran towards her shooting that bastard's one leg .

''Babygirl ''i called her she lifted her head to look at me but before i can reach her she fell on the floor with a thud  .

''Sakshi sakshi look at me ''i cupped her face but damn she is not breathing no she cant leave me attaching my lips with her soft one i started to gave her

I ran towards her mouth to mouth oxygen . i gave her an emergency CPR after 1 minute of my struggle she opened her beautiful taking a deep breath but soon slipped in unconsciousness .

My eyes held anger ,they burning with rage carrying my babygirl's limp body i sat inside my car but not before instructing michael to give my prey an interesting welcome at our hell .

To be continued..............

Vote ,share ,comments and follow.

Yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore☺️☺️💜💜💜💜