Chapter-17

Alexander's pov.......

After talking to mrs camilo i think she started to feel a bit comfortable , i have everything in the world but what i want neither i can snatch it nor get it that thing is my babygirl's those sparkling eyes and daring spirit who can challenge anyone .

Mrs. Camilo said next session is going to be stressful for her so i need to be more careful . currently we are driving towards my mansion . not for one second my eyes left her face . she is looking outside the window as if she wanted to capture everything in her eyes now i think i should introduce her to the outside little by little so she can instead of seeing ,can enjoy it .

'' alexander ''

Wait did she call me by my name it sounded to sweet from her mouth well it reminded me our first meeting at that time all she did was yelling but her voice was sweet . when she moved her hand infront of my face only then i know that i still haven't answered her i quickly snapped out of my thoughts and said ''yes ''

She seemed to be a little confuse or i say she don't know how to put her words infront of me ,so i kept my hand on her hand but she flinched a little and moved her hand it pierced my heart but she is uncomfortable i know .

'' what babygirl say i am waiting ? ''

'' vo actually icecream '' she said while looking towards her hand which are placed in her lap . i now wanted to converse more so she can open more although i understand but still.

'' what ice cream '' she looked towards my face but diverted her gaze .

'' i want icecream ''

'' why? Babygirl ''

'She glared at me a little o finally only she has the nerve in this world to do it .

'' ofcourse to eat '' she said irritatingly .

'' but it's not good for you. '' i said .
She took one of hand , i felt a spark suddenly but she didn't stop she pressed back of my fingers to her forehead. Well her temperature is normal why she did it ? But i like it .

'' look i am not sick , i don't have cold or fever '' she said a little annoyed .

'' ok ok let's go '' i said and asked my driver to drive towards the nearest icecream parlour .

We entered the ice cream parlour my babygirl fisted my side arm blazer again i took her hands and wrapped around my right arm and whispered '' i am here ok don't see anywhere else if you fear just see in my eyes enjoy now '' i said to her , most of people don't have the courage to look in my eyes because they only see darkness in them my dark orbs make them pee in their pants . i also don't like when someone talk to me while looking in my eyes and here i am advising her to look only in my those dark orbs funny na .

There are very few people but the environment changed as soon as we entered . my babygirl kept her eyes down the floor . i eyed to all of them and finally towards the owner who is trembling with fear and has tightened his hold on the slab .

We sat in the secluded corner , waiter was coming towards us but i raised my hand to stop him there only . i stood up and took the menu from him and handed it to my babygirl .

'' choose any flavour you want babygirl '' i said ,she took the menu and started to read it with keen interest as if it is most interesting . 10 minutes went on but she is still reading i was going to move my hand infront of her but before that what she said shocked no surprised me a little .

'' i want all flavours one scoop '' .

'' are you sure you can eat ? '' she nodded with a confidence well i am not going to deny her so i placed the order soon our table got filled with all kinds of flavours . she was looking at them like a kid but i didn't miss the sparkle and happiness in her eyes .

'' you know i always eat all icecream flavours . i like all of them . '' she said while eyeing towards her icecream scoops .

'' which flavour you are going to eat first ? '' i asked i just want to converse with her more and more.
She thought a little before replying american nuts .she is eating like a cute little baby taking bite from each bowl one by one .

'' aren't you going to eat ? '' she asked

'' no i don't eat it '' i said honestly .

She eyed at me for a second and again started to eat but she asked ''why?'' I opened my mouth to answer her but no words came as she has filled my mouth with icecream , i glared her a little but it make her afraid .

'' i am sorry i shouldn't have done this moreover i used my already used spoon to feed up '' she said nervously as if she is afraid of me .

'' no i like it or i should say it's the first time i like ice cream just because of a used spoon '' i said and her cheeks become red instantly , i make her feed me again with the same spoon .today is a memorable day for me , my babygirl for first time took her step towards me if everything goes like this then she will become normal again and after that i will capture her forever in my life for her whole life as she is only mine till my last breathe .

To be continued...

Plz tell me if you guys like the chapter .

Vote , comments and follow .

Yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore☺️☺️💜💜