christmas

"Draco, baby it's time to pack" I say finishing packing the last of my things for Christmas break. Which I remind you is a three week break from Hogwarts. "I'm almost out of the shower love" He says to me. I look at our room, and it looks completely empty, most of our belongings are at our house. Draco walked out in his joggers and a t shirt, he used a spell to pack his bags. I summoned one of our house elf's- tippy. She was so sweet and gentle, she is Draco's favorite. He just won't admit because he also still favors Dobby. Lucius used to be mean to Dobby but after changing he promised to never hurt Dobby again and keep him healthy and in nice clothes. Which all of our elf's had nice clothes. Tippy- she wore a long sleeve pink shirt and some pink pants with her fluffy boots in the winter. Snippy- she wore a long sleeve purple shirt and purple pants with her fluffy boots in the winter, and lastly Lippy- she wore long sleeve blue shirt and blue pants with her fluffy boots for the winter. In summer there long sleeves would turn into short sleeves. We built an extra room for them, so they have their own room.
The rooms were pink, purple and blue to match them.
Rest assure they got to pick the colors

The colors all fit them perfectly too

Their room was the only room that had color to it. The inside of the house was dark green and black. Our room is completely dark green, Draco atleast let me style our room.

 Which he eventually fell inlove with

Which he eventually fell inlove with. Tippy helped us with our small suitcases and we carried to rest, and I mean we apparated to our house. We were welcomed by Lucius and Mrs. Malfoy waiting for us. "Honey! We missed you" Mrs. Malfoy said wrapping her arms around Draco and I.
She was always so sweet to us. "Dinner is ready, let's eat" Lucius said. "Dobby, Tippy, Lippy and  Snippy; are you eating with us in or in the living room" I ask. "Living room ma'am" Snippy said.
We gathered around the table and caught up on everything they have been doing. "So Draco, we have a spot for you after you graduate to become the next Minister of Magic" Lucius said. "Oh gosh, that's good news baby" I say looking at him. "Do you really think I could do it?" He asks. We all nod yes and he accepts the job. I never thought about what I was going to do after Hogwarts.
"Let's set up decorates while they talk dear" Mrs. Malfoy says pulling me into our living room. It was Christmas Eve, and we invited people to come over tomorrow. We pulled out our wands, and started decorating the house with red, green, silver and gold Christmas decorations. We used magic to also get our trees ready for tomorrow. Mrs. Malfoy said this goes way back, having a celebration with everyone on Christmas. It was a formal celebration which I was super excited about. We looked at our work and smiled. "Dear it's time to leave" Lucius said to Mrs. Malfoy. "We'll see you guys tomorrow" They said leaving us alone. "Finally we are alone" Draco says picking me up. "That we are Draco" I say kissing him passionately. Draco takes us to our room, and gently puts me on our bed.

After we finished our little deed, we did. We decided to get in the shower and freshen up before we head to bed. We took a shower, then put our pajamas on and got ready for bed.
"Goodnight Draco" I say giving him a small kiss. "Good night love" He said back turning the lamp off.

CHRISTMAS MORNING-

"Good Morning love" Draco mumbles into my ear. "Good Morning" I say rolling on top of him. "Merry Christmas" we both say at the same time. "Come on Draco, I got you gifts. Let's open them before we start getting ready for the ball" I say pulling him out of bed. We rush down stairs, and see a bunch of presents under our tree. Lucius and Mrs. Malfoy appeared out of the kitchen in their pajamas. I was shocked, "Lucius convinced us to stay in our pajamas" She said. "It's a good idea, let's get to opening" I say handing Lucius three gifts, and Mrs. Malfoy four gifts. Draco handed his dad an envelope and his mother a small box. I knew Draco wasn't much of a gift giver but that was okay, because he did but a thought into it. Lucius opened Draco's envelope, and it was a round trip to Hawaii and France. Narcissa opened the little box and a pair of spider earrings appeared. "We love them darling, thank you" She says giving Draco a big hug. Narcissa starts to open mine:
Gift one- Black tea pot collection
Gift two- Potion books
Gift three- New cauldron
Gift four- Snake earrings

"Oh dear, I love them, thank you" She said giving me a hug. Lucius opened his three boxes:
Gift one- The new Dark Arts Spell book
Gift two- A 28 carat gold cane (to place is wand in)
Gift three- A new set of black leather gloves

"You know me so well, thank you both" He says. "Now you're turn" He adds handing Draco and I our gifts. We both got two each, which I was totally okay with that.
My gifts from Narcissa:
Gift one- A Malfoy family ring that was Green
Gift two- Swimming Gear

Draco's gifts from his mother:
Gift one- Cologne
Gift two- Herbology books (He lowkey loved herbology)

My gifts from Lucius:
Gift one- Historic books
Gift two- Nature books

Draco's gifts from his father:
Gift one- A family ring
Gift two- Potion books

"Oh my gosh I love them all thank you both so much" I say engulfing them both into a hug.
"Thanks mum and dad" He says smiling a little bit.
"Draco, darling I got you a small gift as well" I say pulling a small box behind my back. I handed it to him, and he slowly opened it. The gift was a small gold bracelet that had our initials on it "D + T forever"..
"I love it, darling" He says putting it on. "Now your turn darling" He adds handing me an envelope. I opened it and it was a round trip to America to see Theo and the rest of my family. "Oh Draco thank you so much" I say giving him a huge hug then a small peck on the lips. "Now that gifts are exchanged, it's time to get ready for the Christmas Ball" Lucius said. We wave goodbye to his parents and go our separate ways to get ready.

*three hours later*

I was finally ready. It was about 8:00pm which means guest should already be here. The Malfoy family takes their balls very seriously, so I had to make sure I looked perfects. My hair had waves but it was in a perfect bun, my makeup was a simple black look, but my dress was the most beautiful.

I knew everyone would have black on but Draco knows I have to stand out, I have to be different

I knew everyone would have black on but Draco knows I have to stand out, I have to be different. I slide my silver crown on my head and walk out, to see Draco waiting on me. "Darling you look amazing, so perfect" He says giving me a kiss. "You look pretty perfect too baby" I say admiring him. As always he has his all black suit on, but he looks so good. We walked downstairs and all eyes landed on us, we said our hellos and danced through the night. We made some toasts then we ended the night. After we got out of the shower and into our pajamas, we snuggled up close until both of us fell asleep.