yule ball

I slowly started walking to the top of the stairs. "Oh Tabitha I am nervous, last Yule Ball I had Theo and it just doesn't feel right going with Ron" Hermione says pacing around. "Hermione, calm down. You look stunning, Ron is just a friend as long as your heart remains to my brother, it is okay to have fun" I say placing my hand on her shoulder. Music starts to play, "Thank you but I have to go. Stand right here, don't move" She said placing right of the middle of the stairs in front of the doors of the Great Hall. Where is Harry? Wasn't he supposed to meet me at the bottom?

"Please welcome a very special guest, yes she is a student but she is very important to the Hogwarts School. Miss Nott, escorted by Mr. Potter" Dumbledore says, the doors open, all eyes on me. I was used to this but I knew Dumbledore should've said Mr. Malfoy. I finally glance down and see Harry waiting for my arm. "I thought you forget for a moment" I said smiling. "I was told to wait at the doors so you could make a great entrance" He said linking our arms while we walk into the center. We both did a quick bow, I pulled my wand out and it echoed like a microphone. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, it is such a pleasure for you guys to have such a spectacular ball for me. It is amazing, thank you for the staff for putting these together, it's truly appreciated" I say. "Miss Nott dear smile for the daily prophet" I hear Rita say. I posed, and she took a bunch of pictures.

"Mr. Malfoy please come here" She says pulling him towards me. "Smile" she adds. Draco grabs my waist and does a small smile. After that he went back over to Astoria, I noticed my ring, "Give it here now, my ring" I said. "Why it fits" She smirks. "He's marrying me, it doesn't matter how many times you wish it. He is marrying me, not you" I say. I could feel my eyes turn black, my body slowly lifting. My voice changes, "GIVE. ME. MY. RING". "Tabitha, Tabitha I'm right here" I hear Draco's voice scared. He wasn't calm like Lucius is, but he left her put it on. "NO HOW DARE YOU GIVE MY ENGAGEMENT RING TO HER" I scream, the tattoos cover my body, my hair is black, my dress turned black. "You've already been cursed once Astoria Greengrass, now I curse your sister Daphne" I say. The green smoke leaves my body as I say "She will die before graduates, she will fail at everything, she will become miserable, she will hate you Astoria" and the green smoke hits Daphne. I felt my body hit the ground, and all I seen was black.

Draco's POV-
"Dr-Draco what just happened" I hear Astoria say to me but my focus was on Harry picking Tabitha taking her to the hospital wing. "I need that ring back, you had no right to steal it" I say it. "But baby you love me" Astoria kept bugging me. "It doesn't matter if I do or not Astoria, I am marrying her. That night was a mistake and I didn't want to come with you tonight. I didn't even know you went snooping through my belongings." I snap at her. "I'm choosing to ignore that cause I believe you love me and we can be together but what curses is she talking about!? And where is Daphne?!" Astoria starts to cry. "You heard what she said Astoria. She isn't going to make it to graduation which is next year" I say walking away. I decided to just wait it out and go see Tabitha tomorrow morning because I knew Potter would be with her tonight. I made it to the common room to see two daily prophets and a letter.

letter from Lucius-
"Son, I have word from a source made Tabitha break out into her curse again. Get that ring back or I will personally see that Astoria and her family disappear. I will be coming to the school for three weeks to work with Tabitha to help with the curse, since you cannot. See you soon
Dad"

Dailey Prophet One Main Page-
Tabitha Nott and Draco Malfoy spotted at dinner in London, Mr. Malfoy proposed to Miss Nott and she said yes!
with me kneeling in-front of her with a clear view of her ring.

Dailey Prophet Two Main Page-
Hogwarts threw a Yule Ball for Miss Nott
It was noticed Miss Nott was not wearing her engagement ring that Mr. Malfoy got her. Does Miss Nott want nothing to do with him? Stay tuned.

Oh how I was a dead man, father didn't seem to upset but he's changed a lot. He started changing a year and a half ago and I'm assuming that's when he met her and my future wife changed my dad. Trust me I was glad, unfortunately dad was still a death eater but rumor was told Peter Pettigrew and the others did not want to bring HIM back. I finally got comfortable and went to sleep with her on my mind.

Tabitha's POV-
I felt so groggy waking up, I remembered what happened last night until I did not want to. As soon as I opened my eyes I seen Lucius. "Oh darling, you're okay. I'm here and I'm going to stay for a while to help you" He says holding my hand. "Thank you, and I get to help you too then" I say slowing sitting up pointing at the dark mark on his arm. Voldemort was strong, no doubt but if one person with the curse I have. I can do it, Lucius and I have talked about this before but Mrs. Malfoy was always there to say no. "Deal" He says. "But I need you and Draco to make up, he should be up shortly, I'll be back" He says leaving me alone in the Hospital Wing.
The doors opened and whether I liked him or not at the moment I seen that blonde haired man of mine. "May I have my ring back please?" I ask sticking my hand out for him. He nodded yes and slipped in on my finger. "I didn't know she went through my stuff. I was too busy looking at you to notice" He says putting his hands intertwined with mine. "Please Tabitha I don't want her, I want you. I want to get to know you better, help you when needed" he adds. "I forgive you Draco but no more. I am your fiancé, no one else" I say looking at him. He nods yes understanding me. This was the moment, he started leaning in--