hogwarts

"darling are you ready?" my mum asks me. "yes yes" I say fixing my dress, I decided to go with a light blue long sleeve dress with small white heels. my hair is in a elegant mess bun, and I had a simple makeup look.

I grabbed the checklist off my desk and re-read it.

Checklist-
1. Wand ☑️
2. Books ☑️
3. Robes ☑️
4. Extra clothes/shoes and necessities ☑️
5. Owl ☑️

okay so I do have everything, i looked at my dark green suitcases and started heading out the door. "I am very excited for you Tabitha" my dad says. "you know we were both Ravenclaw, no doubt you'll get that" my mom adds. "Well mom, Theodore was Slytherin, whatever that means I guess I could get any house" I said looking out the window. We got the train station and as soon as we seen Platform 9 3/4 I also seen him. My fiancé. I hadn't spoke to him since the dinner, and now there he is. I look down at my finger, he deserves better. "Hey, you okay?" He asks rubbing my hand. "Yes, just you deserve better than me" I say. "It's okay, I'm with you, I'm good" He says. "Let's go sit down, alright?" He says guiding me to his friends. He lets him sit in next to the window and him out the outside. "Hey bro you mind us sitting with ya" some guys says with another girl. "Yeah, Zabini, Parkinson this is my fiancé Tabitha Nott" Draco says. "I didn't know Theo had a sister" Zabini says. "Yes I'm his twin sister actually, can I know your first name, I'm not a last name bases kind of person." I spoke softly. "Pansy and Blaise" the girl said. I look at her, long black hair, the opposite of mine. I had blonde hair, Draco's was just more blonde than mine. "Why didn't Theo come back? He didn't tell me he was leaving" Pansy said. "We did a transfer, I come here for Draco and he goes to America. Who were you to him?" I ask. "I am his girlfriend" She says confidently. "I'm sorry Theodore's girlfriend's name is Hermione, he spoke very highly of her in his letters" I say looking at Draco. "What" a high pitched shriek came but not from Pansy. "Babe why is there another girl sitting next to you" she says looking at Draco. "Babe? I'm sorry, but who are you?" I ask politely. "I'm Draco's girlfriend, Astoria and that seat is mine so move" she says. "I'm sorry but you must have read the daily prophet because Draco and I are engaged, yes I'm his fiancé" I say standing up showing her my ring. The girl looked completely in shock, "So she's the reason you broke up with me over a letter" She says looking completely at Draco, ready to break down. I do feel bad, I didn't know he was in a relationship. Mother and father told me he was single.

Draco didn't say anything, he just grabbed my hand and rubbed it. Astoria eventually left crying, "Oh Draco can I be excused? I need to stretch my legs" I say wanting to leave the uncomfortable situation, back in America I never had this problem. No guy or girl ever looked my way, I was popular but I only trusted one person, Casey. She was my bestest of friends. I do miss her, my train of thought interrupted when I seen a certain red head. "Hermione Jean, is that you?" I ask out of shock. "Tabitha!?! What are you doing here? Finally joining Hogwarts?" She questions me. We do a quick hug, "Oh Mione how I missed seeing you around the house, Theodore sends his bests to you, and can't wait to see you again!" I say. "Oh I miss him, but come sit. Meet Harry and Ron" She says pulling me into their compartment. "Put your robes over your dress, we are about to stop" Hermione says helping me put my robes on. "Hello Harry and Ron, I'm Tabitha Nott, Theodore's twin sister" I say shaking their hands. I sit down and cross my legs because they didn't have a table in the middle of the compartment.

"Are you excited?" Harry asks. "Indeed I am, Harry. I love to be at new places and learn about everything new to me" I say with a smile. He was a sweet one on the eyes. Snap out of it you belong to Draco. The train stops, "Oh come on Tabs, we can show you to the Great Hall" Hermione says looking our arms. "Blimey she's running in heels" You hear Ron say, which causes you to let out a small laugh. "The sky is enchanted, changes whenever the Headmaster would want it to be" Hermione says. "Mione, when did you stop being so proper and elegant.. It's what we were taught?" I ask calmly hoping not to upset her. "When I met Harry and Ron, we've had a lot of things happen to us" She says looking down. "I do miss it though" She adds. "We can fix that if you would like, I do have my wardrobe with me" I say keeping our arms locked. "Miss Nott, please come with me" a woman says, which I do believe is a professor here. "Hello dear, I'm Professor Mcgonagall, come up to this table with me while the students get situated. The Headmaster will introduce you and then you'll be sorted, okay?" She finishes up. I nod yes, and wait beside her.

"Good Evening, children welcome back to another school year. I have two announcements, first one being Hogwarts has three balls coming up, the Yule Ball, the Halloween ball and finally the Christmas ball" he says as the students go wild. "Silence" he shouts. "The last announcement is we have a new student joining us, please welcome Tabitha Nott." He says extending his arm in my direction. I do a small gesture and sit down where the professor told me too. She put the "Sorting Hat" on my head and it started speaking, "Ah from America but yet a wizard, you are no muggle, no half-blood, but yet a pure-blood. Interesting. Do you know the houses". He waited for me to answer and soft "no" escaped my mouth, "but if I can I'd like the house Draco Malfoy is in" I whispered to the hat. "Oh I see, you got a crush on him" he says loudly. Now everyone is looking around to see who the sorting hat is talking about. "No, he's my fiancé" I whisper. "I see, I say you belong in SLYTHERIN" the hat yells. The black plain robes I was wearing, turned into green and black robes. Although the colors match, it's not something I'd wear but I would have to get use too.

I walk over to see Draco smiling, he extended his hand to me, and helped me sit down. "Where did you go? You could've let me know" He said a little angry. "I told you I went to straight my legs but ran into Hermione, Theodore's girlfriend" I say looking at Hermione waving as she waved back. Ron though seen and gave me a particularly ugly expression, of to which I don't know why. Draco didn't say anything, he just continued talking to Blaise and two other boys. I quietly ate dinner, since Draco had no interest saying anything else to me. "Hello Tabitha, my name is Seth I am the Slytherin prefect, I will be showing you to your room after dinner. I received clear instructions from Mr. Lucius to get you a room all to your self. Follow me please" He says gesturing me to follow. I decided not to bother Draco. "The stairs move so we have to be quick" He says carefully tugging my arm.

"This is the Dungeons where our common room is. Each house has a common room on different floors of the castle. Professor Snape is our teacher who is in charge of us" He continues showing me. "Pure-blood" He says to the painting. "It's our password", we entered. The common room was absolutely gorgeous, to the right was a lake and you could see everything. To the left was a beautiful fire mantel. Lucky the mantel was white bricks, and all the tables were white too.

"Here is your class schedule for this term" He says handing me a

Divination,
Care of Magical Creatures,
Potions
Ancient Runes
Arithmancy
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Herbology
Charms

"Only one other person has that same exact schedule, and that's Granger from Gryffindor." He says "but here we are, your own private bedroom". The door was a dark green with my last name mounted on the top like so: (T. NOTT) unlike the other doors, they were silver, on the opposite side of the common room, there was one black door. "Whose bedroom is that?" I ask pointing at the black doors. "Malfoy's" he says blatantly. "You should rest, I'll see you tomorrow" He says heading off. I decide against waiting on Draco.