our house

their house 🏠 gifted by Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy

their house 🏠 gifted by Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. (ignore the cars)

I woke up around 7:00, Lucius told us to be ready by 9:00 so thankfully I had enough time to get ready and eat. I decided to take another shower because why not. I lavendered myself up, and got out. As my hair was drying, I threw on some dark blue jean skirt, and a vanilla colored sweater, that i tucked into the skirt. I slipped my nude heel booties on, and let my hair curl up on its own. I threw on so simple makeup because I didn't really know what we were doing but I guarantee that it would end up in the Daily Prophet like everything that has happened with Draco and I. The Prophet was already out about the news of the wedding, that's all it talked about. Rita called it the wedding of a life time, because a lot of people were there. After getting ready, I headed to the Great Hall for some breakfast. I sat down beside Pansy, and we started talking. "Hey love, it's time to go" Draco says holding his hand out. "Bye Pansy see you later" I say grabbing his hand but why at her with my other one. "What do you think it is?" I ask him excitedly. "i'm not too for sure love, ready?" he asks as we apparated to a lovely black house. "Son, Tabitha, welcome, welcome" Lucius says giving Draco a side hug. He has started being so much better to Draco and I know their past is rough due to the Dark Lord counting on his family but he didn't have to worry about that anymore so Lucius changed for the better.
"Oh my what a beautiful home! I can't believe you got another Manor" I say. "It's not for me darling. It's for you and Draco" He says handing us a key each. "Oh my goodness, thank you so much you didn't have to" I say hugging him. "Thanks dad means a lot" Draco says also hugging him.

"Now let's come inside, there is only one rule. You can only come to the house on weekends due to you both being in school. You are allowed to come Friday afternoon until Monday when class starts" He says opening the doors for us. I was speechless, the house was all dark green and black. It was so beautiful. "Now your mother gifted you with furniture already, it's a 5 bedroom house. Each room has furniture. She has also gifted you three amazing house elf's. They'll be here to tidy up Friday mornings before you come home and after you leave. With that being said you have two more days until you can stay here let's get back to Hogwarts" He says apparting us back to our common room. "Thank you again" I say. "It will always be my pleasure" He says leaving.

"What do you think about it?" I ask Draco. "It's perfect love" He says wrapping his hands around my waist giving me a sweet kiss. As I kiss back, I work up the courage to ask him to spend the night. "so would you like to stay the night?" I asked. "Do you want me too?" he asks back. "Yes I really do, maybe some games, movies and snacks" I say. "Let's do it, I'll go get us some snacks" He says pecking my lips real quick before he leaves. I smiled and headed back to my room.
I looked over and folded the clean laundry that was on my dresser, and put it in the drawers. I decided to take a quick shower because I wanted to be perfect for Draco. I started the water, and brought out my silk pajamas, they were baby blue. I hopped in the shower and started thinking about how I wanted to have my first time with Draco now that we are married. I wanted to be good for him but I couldn't shake the feeling off that he slept with Astoria. My thoughts were not there, I was so excited about tonight with him. And I don't want to ruin it but I can't shake this disappointment I have.

"You know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised in a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days
I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face
And that you'd be reminded that for me, it isn't over.
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
"Don't forget me, " I begged
I remember you said
"Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead-"

I couldn't finish because I started crying. I knew I'd get upset.

knock knock

"Um- yes who is it?" I yell a little bit. "It's me, Hermione" She says. "Come in, I'm getting out of the shower" I say stepping out and start drying myself off. I brush my hair and put my pajamas on. I brushed my teeth real fast and headed in the bedroom to see Hermione waiting on me on my bed. "I forgot how lovely your voice is" She says softly. "Thank you Hermione, how are you?" I ask. "I'm good, I'm good. I haven't gotten to talk to you. I wanted to let you know Harry is upset about the whole thing even though he's been supportive" She says. "I'm sorry Hermione I'm not following" I say looking at her. "Oh I thought he told you" she says. "Hermione please just say it" I say getting upset with her. "Harry is in love with you" She says as my door opens. "What? Potter what" Draco says getting upset. "I thought we were friends" I say. "I never initiated anything with him" I add. "But you did, Tabs" She says looking at Draco. "Excuse me? When?" I ask confused. "The love potion, you smelled Harry. You know why because I smelled Harry" She yells at me. "Yes at first I smelled someone random but the more I was around my husband I smelled him. I never know who it was" I scream back. "Okay love let's calm down" Draco says. "Granger leave please for your sake" He adds. Hermione nods okay and leaves. "Oh Draco thank you" I say hugging him but he doesn't hug me back. "Do you love him?" He asks. "No Draco, I've never thought of him like that" I say unwrapping my arms, stepping back from him.

"I-