first time

"I-I love you Draco, and I want to continue to love you" I say confidently. He just stars at me, he just presses his lips against mine. "I love you too" he says backing pressing his body against mine. He slowly snakes his arms and picks me up. He was so gentle putting me on the bed. "Draco I haven't do this before" I say putting my hand on his chest. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to" He says pulling back.

smut incoming- won't be too extreme

"No I want to, I do" I say pulling his blouse off him. He was super fit, and then the negative thoughts came in, how many girls did he do before me? And my brain had to ask. "How many girls Draco?" I ask. "What?" He asks confused. "How many girls have you slept with? I need to know before I give myself to you" I say to him. "3. Pansy Parkinson is the one who took my virginity, I did it with a ravenclaw intoxicated and you know the last one: Astoria" he says looking at me. "But those don't compare to what's about to happen. I want to make love to you" He says snaking his right hand up thigh. His body fit perfectly between my legs. "Let me show you how much we love each other" He adds. "Okay I'm ready Draco" I say taking off my pajamas top leaving my shirtless with my pajama shorts. He slowly starts kissing my neck, making me release small moans. He slowly trailed down to my breast, making me gasp a little louder, one hand was on my breast, his lips on the other one. He moved his hand from my breast and moved both hands to remove my shorts. He removed his pants, and muttered a spell, he kisses me passionately and I can feel him enter. He goes slowly but starts picking up the pace. I couldn't help myself but to let out moans as he kisses me. I wrap my hands around his neck and I deep the kiss. "I'm close love" he says as he strokes into me harder. I felt him release into me, and slowly slide out.

"Here let's go freshen up love" He says carrying me to the tub. He started the water for me and added some bubble's. "You lay here I'm going to hope in your shower" He says pecking me on the lips. I lay in the tub relaxed, I just lost my virginity. I'm married and I'm not even out of high school. I started humming thinking about it. I know i'm cursed but Draco, what he did tonight. How he was so gentle so caring, I felt protected by him. I felt like he could calm me down if my curse happens to break out again.
I slowly put my head under but as soon as I do. The darkness consumes me:
"Do you know why I am on you?" The voice asks. "No I don't but I haven't broken my deal. No one has tried to make me get rid of you" I say. I am just kneeling covering my body in pitch black. "I know that, but haven't you ever been curious" The voice asks again. "No not really" I say. "You know what you are deep down then" The voice says. "I do" I say. "Accept it" The voice booms back. "I can't" I say bowing my head unto my lap.

Draco's POV-

After I got out of the shower, I put my towel around my waist and go check on Tabitha. "Hey! Hey! Tabitha please wake up" I say grabbing her body from out under the water.
"Please! Wake up" I cried trying to do everything in my power. "Please you can't leave" I muttered. "Dr-draco, I- i'm not going an-anywhere" she stutters out. "Oh thank heavens you're okay" I say squeezing her in my arms. "Yes i am- just the curse" She says. "help me with some clothes?" she asks politely. "Of course come on" I say picking her up and putting her on her bed. I hand her some clean pajamas and lay in bed with her. "Im going to turn in but please stay" She says getting comfortable and closing her eyes. I put my boxers on and slide into bed with her and hold her as close to my body as I can, and I fall asleep with her.