Chapter 25: The People's Hearts Stand With You

Start from the beginning

Damien was a busy man she understood so she answered him quickly while Carlo nodded understanding to protect her.

Damien had to go speak to Ulisses about the conversation remaining before.

"Duchess, I hope I can have another opportunity to speak to you more" (Doctor Nestor, said)

Doctor Nestor was going with Damien as well.

"I'd be glad" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She responded to him politely as looking forward to speaking again.

'Turn'

Damien said his goodbyes as he left with Doctor Nestor leaving Han Jea/Nania and Carlo surrounded by the Northern people.

"Duches ~~~~~~~" (People, talking)

"~~~~ ~~~~~~" (People, talking)

"~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~" (People, talking)

"~~~~~ ~~~~~~~" (People, taking)

Han Jea/Nania interacted with the people cheerfully.

She even pat Louie on the head who was hoping to speak to her.

Everyone seemed to be enjoying their conversation with her as Carlo looked at her.

More people approach her as they surround her even more.

Finally, she caught a rest after all that talking when the people began to get hungry.

There was a station where some Reynolds knights were handing out chicken recuperation soup that Han Jea/Nania had suggested.

Even the apprentice chef had come who had learned from Han Jea/Nania.

And Leslie her maid was there as well handing out the bowls of warm chicken soup.

Leslie had come with her but Han Jea/Nania wanted to wash herself after everything she had gone through and this morning she had finally seen her.

'Wave'

"Madam!" (Leslie, said)

Leslie who had noticed Han Jea/Nania came out happy to see her while the Northern citizens that were formed in line and the Reynold knights along with the apprentice chef turned with shiny admiration eyes.

"Oh I'm so glad to see you again, are you feeling better madam?" (Leslie, asked)

However, Leslie deviated her attention.

"I'm feeling much better how are you faring off Leslie?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

'Blush'

'The madam is asking for my well-being even after she's gone through too much! I promise to protect you, Madam!' (Leslie's inner thoughts)

Leslie felt touched.

In her eyes, Han Jea/Nania was a blessing that came to the Northen territory.

She had found out about the poor Northen people and saved them and her grace still continued on.

'?' (Han Jea/Nania)

"Oh Leslie what is that?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

Han Jea/Nania had caught at the corner of her eye a thick list that Leslie was holding.

"Huh? Oh this!" (Leslie, asked)

Leslie noticed what Han Jea/Nania was asking.

"That's the list of the people who have eaten" (Leslie, said)

"I've been checking it. There are only a few more people that have not eaten" (Leslie, said)

She said as she raised the organized chart list that Han Jea/Nania had made to keep information like this organized that was why she noticed the red x mark.