34-Sucks when you know

Later that afternoon continued....

Isyss tried not to be in her thoughts

This was mostly because it was her first day of class. 

Mar had signed her up for an engineering class in hopes it would help with her producing.

There were a few things he wanted her to pick up and he was sure this skill class would help and once she got school figured out they both thought it wasn't a bad idea since it would apply to her college credits.

She walked into the classroom and everyone turned around.

Isyss had made sure to make it early but the classroom was already packed.

She scanned everyone over sure she knew no one but to her surprise there sat Priya.

Isyss noticed all the full chairs except for one, the only open chair left was next to her.

"Wow." She said lowly at the irony.

It was inevitable Isyss made her way to the seat, sat her bag down, and took a seat.

Isyss didn't know what to say but then again she wasn't the one actively avoiding her. As she sat there she thought about what Apple said. Isyss knew her emotions were getting the best of her since she could feel her irritation building.

She looked to see Priya about to open her mouth but the instructor walked in.

Priya's phone was going off it was Apple, the screensaver was still them.

She didn't answer but instead turned her phone over.

"Ladies and Gentleman, this is a half-term class so let us get right into it." The professor said going to the board.

Isyss grabbed her notebook out of her bag and she glanced over.

It was obvious Priya was finally back in school.

That's what she had been up to the last few weeks really.

Priya had opted for a change in life and she distanced herself from her friends or the ones she used to call her friends. The only one who had bothered calling her was Apple. The thing was Apple had some strange requests and since she had been seeing her less and less.

That was mostly because she wanted to know what happened the night she was at Vibe's anniversary party.

The two women were silent the entire class as they both noted their notepads.

At the end of class, Priya tried to hurry and gather her things.

It was obvious she was avoiding her.

"Can we talk?" Isyss turned to her.

"Before you avoid me again?" She added and Priya knew it was fair.

"I only have 15 before my next class." She said and Isyss nodded.

"It'll be quick." Isyss said and she nodded.

The class cleared out quickly and they were left alone.

Isyss looked at her and knew there was only one way to address things.

"You leaked my picture?" She asked her directly.

There was no point in asking about sleeping with Vibe.

Not when she invited her into their bedroom.

Isyss had currently regretted it so much, mostly in this moment.

"Isyss let me explain-" She tried and with no denial Isyss knew it was true.

She couldn't hold back and immediately slapped her stopping her from finishing her sentence.