17-The luckiest girl in the world.

"Iono why you would let that girl dance on you." Play shook his head.

"Her look alike?" He asked his brother confused.

"No dumb ass Lucky ass." He said and Vibe looked at him.

"We ain't really dance-" He started and Play turned his phone over it was a video of Lucky twerking on him.

She was literally bent over in front of him touching his toes.

"How fucked up was I?" He mumbled not remembering the dance.

He was sure she had bent over and he moved over the instant after.

Of course, Isyss was nowhere to be found in the video and that was simply because she had left after being irritated with seeing how Vibe was playing catch up after he told her there was nothing to worry about with Lucky.

"This the shit all over IG." Play explained.

"She ignorin me cause of this?" vibe felt like he couldn't catch a break.

Play looked over at him.

"Na nigga you not stupid. Yo big dumb ass been tryna fuck Lucky for years hoe ass for years. Now she randomly shows up and you act like yawl old friends. What happened to yo ass doin all this cryin 'years to find her'. " Play mocked him as he hit his blunt shaking his head.

"Man it's nothing like that I literally barely let her dance on me-" He said and Play lifted his phone once more and pressed play.

'So you and Vibe go back?' The interview asked and Lucky smiled into the camera.

'We've known each other since before high school.' Lucky answered and Vibe sighed.

'So we were sure he was datin an IG model but after seein you two here yesterday and some speculation, fans are sayin you are the girl he wrote the song for. Are you Vibe's girl? Cold as Ice?' They asked putting the mic in her face and she smirked.

He immediately lowered his brother's phone.

"Please tell me this bitch ain't say nothin wild?" He sighed not even wanting to watch any more of it.

Isyss kept saying she wasn't mad and now it made sense why her messages had been vague as Play lifted his phone back up and let the video play.

"I mean what's understood doesn't need to be explained." She smiled and he knew everyone was going to take it as she was his girl and run with it.

In the background, the song he had written about Isyss was playing.

He was sure that whoever did the interview edited that way.

Vibe didn't even want to check the blogs since he was sure that they would be saying that he and Lucky were a thing, off of a 5-second video and a few photos captured.

"Man-" He started and Play looked at him.

"Shit I'm startin to feel like you settin yawl shit up for failure." He said to his little brother and Vibe stared at him.

"Nigaa Don't shoot the messenger. Why yo ugly ass starin at me. I told you her hoe ass was on somethin weird. But noooo, I was overreactin, Yo dumb ass actin like yawl real old friends. You lucky I got your back, like always." Play looked at him.

"You must have forgotten when she said yo weak ass singin was corny and you could never bag a bitch like her." Play reminded him.

He only did this to keep his brother grounded.

Sometimes he felt as if Vibe had overlooked the things people had done and said in the past since he was famous.

Play felt as if those same people needed to keep their distance because he was sure they would be his brother's downfall.