"I can't go on a plane too much. The baby will stressed." He caress the side of my belly.

"Right, I'll have the reschedule of that plan." He smile sweetly at me.

It was great, he made his day brighter when he made it with the agreement. I should have proud and excited, which I am, but still, my mind was clouded.

I look up to meet his gaze, there he is. Why he always had that beautiful eyes when he stare down at me.

"I'm so proud of you. Are you enjoying this new profession?"

"Of course, baby,"

"I know I shouldn't talk about work, they need to subside, but I don't know, I just feel tired today?"

"What's wrong?" He ask as his deep voice torturing my body with butterflies. I caresses his neck and cupped them.

I can't lose, I have to stop whatever he is planning to do!

There is my mind speaks louder in my head as a reminder. I hold his gaze a bit more minutes.

"I love you."

At last, I can't say anything when it's too heavy and overwhelmed. Again I feel like being cornered until I can't find a way out of the cage.

He smile, leaning down to take my lips in a short kiss.

"I love you."

I embrace him when I feel getting cold. I'm shivers, he bring me to the sofa and we cuddle there beneath the warm duvet. I know I shouldn't bring him between us, especially when are fine. I don't want to ruin everything.

"Jungkook and I have a talk." He suddenly says whilst snuggle into my nape. I feel the electric shocked me. He must be feel my body stiffened.

"Yeah? About what?" I swallow hard, hoping that he is not talking about anything that lead to our destruction.

"He came back home after long time, I miss hanging out with him like an old time, so he may wanted to come visit to look at my gallery tomorrow." He says, I automatically calm that he doesn't referring about what happened between us today.

Actually I have nothing to fear of, Jungkook just come today as my costumer which is not a bad thing. Considering what we have, Butter shouldn't know further about it for the sake of his heart, I don't want to hurt him by telling the details.

There, I unintentionally being on Jungkook's side by keeping it secret. What have I done?

"Tomorrow?"

Why bother, he is already in town.

"You're coming with me?"

Just be careful, this could be a trap.

"I can't, I have work tomorrow. You guys enjoy your time." He look down at me as he smiles.

"Baby, I know you and Jungkook had a story in the past, you don't have to avoid him, I trust you, and besides, he is your past, and I'm your future, you're not gonna pay a visit to your past, aren't you?"

I want to scream the guilt I've been bearing these days. If he ever tell me this earlier, I would have tell him everything.

"You're not worried that he will do something?"

"Something like what, baby? I know Jungkook, he's not that type of man."

Does he knew what Jungkook has been through? I remember that he is the one who stays with him before Nara or Amy. He may stay with him during that time, but he doesn't know what he has on his mind.