Mael with his curly sky blue hair that was neatly pushed back like his father at work was paired with dark colored blue clothings and Naveen with his fluffy straight dark blue hair that was pushed back on one side was with a light blue coat. They were both wearing a dark colored robe hanging on their shoulders.

"You guys look so handsome!" She praised them

The two didn't say a word and just stared at her. She felt a bit embarrassed.

"Your Majesties. Shall we now go?" Madame Constance who just arrived said.

It seems like we're really very late.

"Sure! Let's go!"

"You look great Your Majesty." Constance said

"Oh thank you!"

--

On the Banquet hall. People are gossiping.

"Have you heard? The Empress Regnant will attend this banquet."

"What? It's been a while since she properly did. The last time she attended was for the signature of the emperor and she looked hideous with his clothing and looks!"

"Maybe that's why she never had a child. The Emperor must be repulsed at her face."

"I heard she has a lot of spots on her face."

"I also heard she has a big nose and is chubby."

"Oh my! What kind of Empress do we have?"

"As expected. We're still fortunate that we have our Empress Consort who was sweet, lovely and very pretty."

"Yes! As expected, even though she has already a child she's still considered as the flower of the high society."

"Her parents, the King and Queen of Las Islas were also attending, right?"

"I'm quite curious to see how hideous they are."

"The delegates from the Las Islas, Queen Isolde Gabrielle de Arze, King Agustin Ricardo de Aeze, Prince Jacob Nathanielle de Arze, and Prince Alejandro Rodrigo de Arze will make their entrance!"

They stopped talking the moment they heard the knight talk.

The hall came to a halt. They just had their breaths taken away from the sight.

There stood a family of four members, all with dazzling beauties. The queen walks elegantly and has a strong presence, the King stood proud and powerful. The first prince smile and winks at the ladies who keeps on blushing at the sight of him. The second prince looks cold but has an undeniable beauty.

They were all take aback.

"The special guests form Yang dynasty is here. Grand Prince Yuan Wei Yang and his daughter, Princess Hiciel Yang."

Another set of beauty entered.

"This is a feast in the eye." Murmured some ladies

"I should ask my father to let me go to the east country. I didn't know they were such beauties."

"The Emperor Nicholas Sulien von Cilmair, Empress Consort Qashanna Beatrice Elmea Cilmair and 2nd Concubine Elisha Vashti Laidsa Cilmair is making an entrance together with Viscount Pierre Ron Limoan!"

The Emperor with the Empress consort by his side entered and Elisha was at their back followed by Pierre.

When they saw the Emperor's facial expression, they feel like there's a cold breeze inside the hall.

"Why does the Emperor looks angry? And where is the Empress Regnant and the Princes?"

The Emperor went to Alarice's family to greet them. They talk for a while then they went to sit on their respective seats.

When Nicholas looked at his right, the Empress Regnant's throne was empty. He clenched his fists.

"Is Alarice still not here?" He asked impatiently.

"I've already sent Madame Constance to check on her. It seems like she had been busy as she also monitored the preparations." Pierre said

He was sweating cold sweats. He looked at the Empress aide Caleb who was entertaining some guests to gesture where is the Empress he just shake his head hinting that he too doesn't know.

The Emperor who was impatient was about to stand up but the Empress Consort held his hand.

"Your Majesty please calm yourself. You cannot leave this place." She sweetly said.

"The Empress Regnant Alarice Estell de Arze Cilmair with her escorts First Prince Mael Cassian von Cilmair and Naveen Rhyzen von Cilmair will enter."

Nicholas stood up impulsively when she saw the Empress with his sons. He felt a sense of relief and at the same time disappointment.

Why isn't he the one to escort the Empress if she was going to look like this. He wanted to gauge the eyes of the people looking at her right now.

The Empress Regnant walked elegantly while being escorted by the two princes, looking so beautiful that the rumors earlier were shut down all at once.

Guess I'm the main character today, great!  My jaw hurts already. Alarice thought sarcastically.