Chapter 9 - 5th day of recovery

Start from the beginning

"No, I feel like weak and I'm not in my climbing clothes, because I don't feel like going abseiling today!", Penny groaned in agony as she felt her cramps spiking up.

"How come? You were so excited about it a moment ago, is your fever returning? Or do you feel like you've got something else, love?", the red haired man spoke worriedly.

"No, its nothing like that, I've just started my time of the month and it really hurts!", the blonde woman winced in pain as she took deep breaths. 

"Awwww, you poor thing!", he cooed, realising that she has started her period, which made his heart instantly soften as she had to deal with the horrible pain that comes with it every month.

"We don't have to go abseiling today, sweetheart! I'd much rather you get some rest, because it's no fun climbing when you're in pain!", her boyfriend passionately kissed her forehead, before gently moving her off his body so he could go into the kitchen to get something.

He quickly returned with a blanket, pills and water, helping his poorly princess sit up with his hand on her back for support, "here, take these pills, it'll help decrease your painful cramps, sweetie!", he acknowledged as she took the pills and drowned them down her throat with water.

Once Penny had swallowed the pills with a lot of effort, Sam sat next to her and she laid down on his lap as he draped a blanket over her body, before placing the palm of his right hand on her abdomen to heat up the excruciating pain in her tummy, while brushing the fingers on his free hand through her beautiful, golden locks to keep her calm.

"How come you weren't upset about not going abseiling today, honey?", the blonde woman wondered curiously, "because your health is more important than climbing, darling! And we're not going abseiling until your 100% happy and healthy!", her lover spoke lovingly.

"Thanks, babe!", she expressed her gratitude, "your welcome, so just rest up for now, pumpkin!", he teased a little as he wanted her to rest to make her period cramps feel better.

She emjoyed the warmth his skin was producing as he was just wearing boxers and she quickly fell asleep due to the extreme pain that was causing her such difficulty.

Two hours later, Penny lifted her head up to yawn loudly and rub the tiredness out of her eyes as she stared into her boyfriends sky blue eyes.

"Hi babe! How are you feeling?", Sam questioned sympathetically as he leaned forwards to passionately kiss her forehead, "the cramps in my tummy still hurt and it's getting unbearable!", she groaned as she clutched her stomach in agony.

"Awwww, you poor thing!", her significant other cooed as he slowly pushed her head onto his nude chest, "maybe if you soak in the bathtub, it'll help soothe the pain your feeling!", he suggested as he placed his hand on top of hers and they both stared lovingly into each others mesmerising pupils.

When the love birds broke the contact with their eyes, the red haired man carried his poorly princess bridal style upstairs and into the bathroom, placing her down on the closed toilet seat, while filling the tub full of pleasant water.

"There we go, now let's get you into the bathtub to soothe your belly, because I can only imagine how much discomfort your feeling!", he approached the blonde woman after the bath had been filled with warm water.

"Is it ok of I see your lady parts, after all we're a couple and I promise not to go crazy about how good they may look!", her lover asked for her consent and she nodded a yes in response, before he stripped all her clothes off with his hands, not caring about the deep cuts on her back or the blood coming out of her sexy pussy.

Once his girlfriend was finally stark naked, he lifted her up off the toilet and cradled her against his body, before placing her down in the tub, not caring if her blood went on his skin.