Chapter Ten

This chapter contains somewhat sexual content? I'm not sure, but there is a bit of non-consensual touching here, nothing that bad, but I'm still going to put the warning anyway because I don't want to upset anyone. Please skip this Chapter if anything like that would upset you, and also keep in mind that this is a dark yandere story with elements of romance, but for the most part this relationship is unhealthy and includes obsessive and possessive themes too. If you need to go back and check over these themes, they are on Chapter One. If you'd like to read my other version of this story which has original characters and not BTS, it's on Quotev - https://www.quotev.com/story/16300995/A-CAPTIVE-LOVE-%E1%B4%85%E1%B4%80%CA%80%E1%B4%8B-%CA%8F%E1%B4%80%C9%B4%E1%B4%85%E1%B4%87%CA%80%E1%B4%87/1

~~

Huddling under a coarse blanket in the corner of the tent, you glanced around. It was not much larger than the shacks in your village, an array of belongings discarded and thrown on the ground with a lantern placed ontop of the wooden chair near the entrance.

You never knew fire could be kept in such a way, fascinated by how the flame danced tantalizingly in the darkness, but it provided little warmth as the night turned colder, realizing it must be used for light instead.

They were advanced in their knowledge despite being barbarians, much more so than your people were. Perhaps that was why they called you savages, because your people had not yet learned to ride upon horses or craft such intricate weapons or confine fire into lanterns.

Yet skills did not matter, because unlike these monsters, your people were good and kind hearted.

Sighing, you curled into yourself, using the blanket as a form of comfort - like it was Yuna's arms around you. The thought of her brought the tears back, wondering what they had done to her and if she blamed you for what happened. But it was Yuna, she loved you, she would know that you never intended for her to be hurt.

She was probably worrying about you just the same, hoping that this warrior was not coming to have his way with you.

The thought terrified you, remembering how he had threatened that you would be punished in other ways. Was this what he had meant?

You had been too consumed in the darkness of your own thoughts to even think about it before the one named Yoongi grabbed your arm and dragged you through the dirt towards the tents. He had been rough, not allowing you a glimpse at Yuna before shoving you inside. He stood outside now, having an incoherent conversation with another man and laughing occasionally.

"Have you come to claim your reward, Tae?" Came an unfamiliar voice, his tone that of a drunken beast.

The warrior, Taehyung, replied but you did not hear it over the vociferate fall of his steps, amplifying the nearer they got. The closer he got. You could distinguish the tenacity in his strides, pace determined and shadow forming on the outside of the tent before he entered.

"Fucking idiots." He snarled, animosity in his eyes as he glared at the ground and ruffled a hand through his hair.

Wiping the tears from your eyes, you stared at him, unable to look away as he threw his sword against the wooden chair. He reached for the hem of his armor, callous hands tugging it over his arms and removing the fabric of his shirt along with it. The muscles of his body were defined and formidable in the dim light, bare of any hair with toned lines carved along his stomach from years of fighting. His golden skin glistened as he stood there, physique tall and powerful.