chapter 13

achilles' heel, thirteen.

confession 13;

KAVEH I THINK YOU'RE VERY CUTE IF YOU'RE UP FOR A CASUAL DATE PLEASE RESPOND

—to Kaveh from 3-B

reply by mehrakfan9000 : @/thesongofyn is this you lmao

╰┈➤ reply by thesongofyn : ?

╰┈➤ reply by narinari : NAHHH WHAT

╰┈➤ reply by axxxssaaa : KAVEH ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER

╰┈➤ reply by narinari : girl we know you wrote that confession

"They're staring again."

Y/N dipped her head underneath her folded arms, irritated by the unwanted attention. She knew it was Kaveh's fault somehow — he always attracted a queue of admirers with him. That damned Barbie appearance of his.

"I thought I was just imagining it," Kaveh mumbled, playing with the pen in his hand.

Psychology class had become a simulation of hell for them. Every presence eyed their interactions. They could breathe each other's way and someone would manage to notice that too, as if they were bacteria under a microscope, waiting to be examined. Just pure, unfiltered torture.

Mr. Zhou's entry, for the first time in their lives, made their shoulders sag with relief and not disappointment, because the masses turned their focus on him instead. The two shared a silent exchange of gratitude before looking up at their teacher.

There were greetings, a bunch of 'what did you do this summer' questions, and a peaceful, lighthearted atmosphere until the inevitable happened.

"So... Kaveh," He spoke, and Kaveh immediately straightened his back. "And Y/N. Come here for a second."