chapter 11

achilles' heel, eleven.

confession 11;

Our Psych teacher is crazy...

— to Mr. Zhou

reply by layla.png : Truly. The project he gave us is so difficult to complete because it's very hard to catch a glimpse of those two!

reply by nilouuu : why is everyone referring to the project so vaguely... what is it even about?

"Wait there for five minutes! Five!"

"Absolutely n—"

"Then die."

Y/N was pressed against the railing of her balcony, spewing out frustrated curses in a low tone. Kaveh, staring up at her from below, looked like he was seconds away from tearing up. He wasn't a fan of being reprimanded. Not by her. Not by anyone.

With a frustrated huff, he fished his phone from his pocket, messily dialling her number. She furrowed her brows when she saw his ID flash through her screen.

"Just pick up!" He hissed at her, wiping away a bead of sweat from his forehead. She, in response, clicked her tongue.

"What?" She spoke into the speaker with a relatively calm voice — a complete variance with the irritated expression on her face.

Kaveh inhaled sharply. "Are you stupid? Why are we mouthing shit to each other when we can just talk on the phone?"

Y/N's eyes turned to narrow slits at his words, the action sending a shiver down the boy's spine. He cleared his throat to get rid of the uneasiness that clawed at his stomach.