chapter 08

achilles' heel, eight.

confession 08;

y/n, do you know what this shirt is made of? that's right. boyfriend material.

— to miss never-comments-on-my-confessions

reply by sherlock.gnome : bro's shameless

reply by colleilily : @/thesongofyn

╰┈➤ reply by spicynocomedy : it was posted 13 seconds ago. how are you already here

 how are you already here

"Kebab or Biryani?"

"Both!"

"Noted."

Y/N stared at Kaveh and Ishir with her arms crossed over her chest. She felt awkward sitting in the living room by herself while the two decided on something to eat, so, although reluctantly, she decided to cling closer to the owner of the place.

As if feeling her eyes on him, Kaveh turned back, his gaze lighting up at her sight.

"Puffer fish is here to keep us company!" He beamed, his hands busy with the ingredients. "How very kind of her."

In response, she merely mouthed an apology for the inconvenience she was being to him. From entering his house to her brother's demands— Kaveh couldn't get any more patient and understanding than he already was.

Which was messing with her head, because she had never thought that she would get the opportunity to see this side of him. He was always... unbearable. Loud. Annoying. Suffocating.

Her judgement of him might have been too harsh.

But then again, two years were more than enough to come to a conclusion.