chapter 00

achilles' heel, prologue.

CONFESSION 00;

admin here, guys! this is a confession page for the students of sumeru high school. starting today, you can submit yours through the link in my bio.

to all the cowards who can't be upfront about their feelings (just kidding, haha.)

"First

"First." Mr. Zhou paused, pressing his lips together in a thin line. He knew how this was going to end. "....Kaveh."

"I knew it!"

The loud interruption from Kaveh turned many heads his way, but he did not seem to care. His focus was solely on the girl who had her eyes closed. She was quietly counting to twenty— a pathetic attempt to alleviate her anger.

This only amused him further.

"Control your enthusiasm. I haven't left the class yet."

Y/N was aware that Kaveh outshining her in Psychology was not the end of the world. That it was merely an elective course. That she'd demolish him in History and English.

But it was the end of the world for her.

"I'm going to kill him." She muttered to herself, still trying to regulate her ragged breathing.

Someone elbowed her ribs from the side. That would've been her last straw, if only it wasn't Tighnari who did it.

"Calm down. You'll be fine. We've predicted this, remember?"

"It doesn't make it any better."

"It does. Psychology is his strongest suit and we both know it."

"It's art, Tighnari." Y/N corrected. "God. He is not going to leave me alone after this."

He heaved out an exaggerated sigh. "You should release your frustration on the new confession page. I'm afraid I can't play the role of a therapist well."