chapter 01

achilles' heel, one.

confession 01;

Okay, I'm not quite sure how this works. I have been feeling a little guilty about something. Pairing two people who despise each other, more specifically. I only wanted to do them some good... hoping they'd get along.... but now, I'm uncertain about my decision.

to The Loud Psych Pair.

A storm rumbled outside

Dark clouds blotted the sky, blocking any warmth the sun had to give. Thick raindrops strummed their tunes as they collided with the glass windows— the rhythmic pitter-patters filling the atmosphere. Strong winds, petrichor, monochrome surroundings.

The weather depicted a certain someone's mood with precision.

"This has to be a sick joke."

Y/N grabbed a fistful of her hair, her arm propped up against the table. She'd been incredibly sour, thanks to their Psych teacher, and now, Miss Minci was adding fuel to the fire by making her and Kaveh seatmates.

Oh, but Mr. Zhou said that the project's partners should be sitting together! You know, so they can get along.

Her tone made it evident that she was enjoying it. Hell, even Kaveh was enjoying it. Y/N was probably the only one on the verge of committing an unforgivable crime. Murder. Homicide. Arson. And... well. She needed to research a bit further in this field and find more options to choose from.

"It's better than meeting after school, don't ya think?" Kaveh said with an amused smile. "Unless you want that."

"It's almost like all of you collectively planned this together to piss me off."

His mouth turned grim at the accusation. "Me? I'm not a part of some 'annoy miss grumpy' plan. I want nothing more than to stand up and leave."

"Miss grumpy?" Y/N hissed, "From puffer fish to miss grumpy? How many more stupid nicknames do I have to deal with? I've lost count."