< CINNAMON GIRL >

Start from the beginning

"Claimed? Dead? Did I die?" She was rambling now, trying to make sense of the odd situation.

"You're not dead Pandora, I'm dead. I thought we covered this." He was being sarcastic she thought, "Curse your horrid mother for not teaching you anything." Pandora couldn't disagree, her mother could be quite horrid.

Before she could question again, the man raised a finger silencing her, "Not yet Pandora, I'll cover the basics. You're not human Pandora, you never were. Ever make something happen, something you couldn't explain." Pandora's eyes widened.

"That's right. Those house fires that drove your other from home to home, the unexplained deaths of pets across the neighbourhood, the visions, they were from me Pandora." She shook her head backing away another step, "You're my daughter, you're a demi-god Pandora. A demigod of death, the daughter of Hades, god of death." Blue fire circled the pair, Pandora stumbling forward avoiding getting scorched.

"Hades, you can't be Hades, you're simply a man." A deep chuckle echoed from Hades lefts now, the fire only becoming fiercer.

"Believe me or don't. You're problem. Now that I've claimed you, monsters will be hunting for you everywhere. Every place you go except Camp. My brothers will be pissed for sure but make it to camp and your safe, I'll deal with the consequences." Too much information swarmed Pandora's head as she clutched her hair stressfully.

A loud bang cracked as the symbol appeared over her head the gruesome symbol of Hades appearing above her head, a cross, a half moon, a circle, it felt too real.

"That pesky little satyr will explain the rest." Hades sighed the fire dimming down, "Now try not to die will you, or do. I'll see you either way." He disappeared a gust of wind pushing Pandora back onto the floor again, her heavy breathing the only sound left.

Pandora scrambled to her feet, her eyes wide in shock and her fingers burned. In fact her body felt like she was burning.
"Pandora!" She ducked just in time, some sort of creature flying over her head. She wasn't sure where the voice had come from but she wasn't keen to stick around taking off in the opposite direction of the creature.

With a small look back Pandora ahead had almost crumpled to the ground. A dragon. Not a large one, but a dragon. Fire littered the ground as the creature flew after Pandora, the girl diving to the ground just missing being burned alive.

"Pandora, this way." She could see a figure in the distance, her feet picked up the pace as she picked herself up scrambling to the voice, "Pandora!" Her feet slid to a stop, out of reflex her hand aimed in the direction of the dragon.

She closed her eyes feeling her body heat up as she refused to look at her impending death. Instead a loud screech pierced the air, followed by the skidding of the large creature across the ground. Pandora opened her eyes viewing the crashed creature in the distance blue flames engulfing one wing.

Pandora eyes were wide as she turned her attention to her hand, blue flames circling her fingers. She screamed rushing back, thankfully the flames disappearing. She looked between the injured creature rolling in the dirt and her hand once more before snapping out of it, a hand on her shoulder.

"Pandora! Pandora we need to go before it recovers." The voice was younger than hers, her hand tilting to view the boy tugging her arm. What surprised her most about the boy is his lack of legs, in place somewhat sort of goat legs.

She didn't have time to question it pulled to her feet as she followed after the boy leading her towards the forest. "Watch out." She cursed to the boy pushing him aside as she tried the same trick form before her eyes lighting up.

Fire burst from her fingertips, as the dragons fire met hers, Pandora moving out the way again hardly missing the fire, a burn mark now singed into her leg dropping her to the floor. She cried out in pain as she notice the dragon circling back.

Now she wasn't just hurt, she was angry. She pulled herself to her feet, burning a hole through the dragon's injured wing, the creature crying out. The boy's hand pulled hers again tugging her into the forest desperately.

She could hear him wince slightly as his fingers gripped her shoulder. Once a few metres into the forest she was quick to pull his grasp off of her. "Why are you in pain?" She questioned the boy/goat, his fingers red and blistering.

"It's your skin Pandora." He gritted through his teeth, the girl noticing just how red hot she was, red flushed on her face. "It doesn't matter, we need to keep going. Wouldn't want round four with the fire breathing dragon." He chuckled wearily beginning to lead her on the path.

"Who are you?" She questioned reluctantly following after the boy, "What are you?" She scowled at him, his legs a dead give away.

"Definitely Hades daughter." He shook his head continuing, "I'm Grover, and I'm a satyr." Pandora had taken in so much knowledge within the past hour she hardly felt like questioned it.

It was then that she noticed the burn on her leg was once then she had first glanced, spanning from her ankle to her knee. It caused her to have some sort of wonky limp as she tried to keep up with Grover.

"Would you slow down! Where are we even going?" She winced still dragging her leg rather horribly, "Stop!" He stopped ignored her turning to face the distraught girl.

"Where are we going.. Grover." She finally used his name, a frustrated sigh leaving her lips.

"To camp Pandora.. obviously.."