Chapter 7: Final Objective, Jim X ?

"I respect the self-confidence mate but seems like he worked his arse off saving ya and now your acting all spiffy on em" Oliver comments in his very English accent.

"Your right I was saved" he half bows towards me "anyways am I able to join you guys?"

Before anyone says anything Hana opens her mouth

"Are you from South Korea?"

"Yes, are you?" Joon starts smiling

"Yes"

"I'm glad we are together then" he runs up and hugs Hana with her face turning uncomfortable.

"Hey man she looks uncomfortable" I tell him.

"Oh-I'm sorry, so about what I said earlier?" he ponders around one foot on its big toe swooning around with his arms behind his back.

"The more the merrier just help us and our goals" Val announces with a smile, she seems to be a good-willed person since I've known her the past few days.

"Yes! Thank you so much" Joon-Woo smiles sprinting towards Val to hug her but Val side steps him making him run into the wall.

*Splat*

The noise make many of the customers at HQ look over and the bartender who is having a conversation with someone look over to us and mean glare Joon-Woo.

"Were you able to find Hana a proper bow and me a good sword?" Val asks with Hana nodding making the subject changed.

"I decided it was best for the two of you to pick which weapons you all want. For right now lets just split up supplies into our inventories and sell all the animal pelts and uncooked meat but not the well done meat which cooked from our fire trench." I announce too the group and they all receive it well as Joon-Woo recollects himself.

Well done meat is never good but at the very least its edible.

Joon-Woo stands up confused as ever as the 4 of us talk about our previous plans and our success.

Afterwards we sell all of the items we have gained from hunting as planned to the bartender and sold the rest to markets. We then buy some basic clothes and underwear which I forgot to buy the first go-around, plus bread with fruits and vegetables as well. Next we all faced the weapon and armor market in which we spent most of our money buying an elegant recurve bow colored hunters green and the string being cherry red. Hana's face brightened as she tested her new bow out and the new arrows she got.

 After Hana we buy a arming sword made of iron with a blue handle for Val making her gain a deep smile as she tests her swings