Chapter 6: Joon-Woo, Solo Killing

The scream direction is in the west where the edge of the forest is.

"Please help!!!" they still scream and the voice is tellingly from a man with a little bit of squeak in his vocals.

I don't respond as it could ruin my surprise if there is something that will be hard to face.

I quickly tie Geralt to the closest tree from the position of the grasslands so he doesn't get killed and then sneak up closer.

Until I finally see the screamer he is surrounded by 3 coyotes colored green and dark yellow. He is 5 feet on top of a tree branch that is quickly breaking. He is in a hoodie and sweatpants and sports a very large build while seemingly being short.

"Open inventory" I whisper

I take out a piece of devil horned rabbit raw meat and throw it far making good use of my throwing ability. The coyotes chase after the meat quickly mowing it down, showing they must have been starving despite their small group to hunt together.

"Aghhh wahhhh" the guy still bear hugs the tree screaming not seeing what I just did to save his life.

"Hey over here, focus up" I tell him but it is no use as the branch under him breaks causing him to drop down.

He then stands up running over to me brushing off the foliage on his legs.

"Thank you so much" he says with tears falling out of his eyes.

"Quick run to the grasslands and spot a horse, wait for me there" I tell him. I say this as the coyotes have finished off their meat and running back meaning I must try to replicate my previous action.

The feller I just saved does what I ask him do which is quite literally to run away for me to solve his problem, I then quickly yell out

"Open Inventory" so I'm able to throw another piece of raw meat.

The coyotes continue running now towards me as the big guy that I don't even know the name of is now safe and I am not.

This truly goes against everything I stand for or at least.. used too.

I throw the other piece of raw meat yet only two of them quit running towards me meaning I have to fight one hoping the others stay busy with the raw meat.

"Grrr" the coyote then jumps out to my neck as I have my sword ready.

*Slash*

The coyote gets stabbed at the side before imposing a critical attack onto me.

It still remains alive and knowing time is not on my side I go on the offensive.

*Slash*

*Slash*

<Stamina 400/700> Jim

I continue slashing at the injured coyote quickly tiring myself out with half my slashes completely missing.

Finally the large dark yellow colored coyote jumps up at me allowing me to thrust my sword into its jaw.

<XP +2500> Jim

<Level 2 21500/20000> Jim