Chapter 4: Oliver, Devil Horned Rabbits

The next morning we all wake up and decide to go outside like intended, first going downstairs with a nod from the bartender.

"Hey if you all just head south that's where we are having the most trouble. Also it's best not to bring your all's mule; she is too old to have to run away I can tell from a mile away." the bartender mentions

I immediately then knew its best to head north and to bring Gertrude in case she needs to be nobly sacrificed in case an inescapable danger comes.

"Thanks for the heads up we will make sure to go down there then and we will keep her over here if that's fine with you." Val tells him and I further feel a deep puncture inside knowing that I will have to bring my A game.

the bartender nods confirming it is indeed fine to keep the mule tied us around the HQ.

We walk out of the HQ ,Hana and Val petting Gertrude as I stare at her now knowing that she is more likely to be alive tomorrow then I am.

I feel a great jealousy of this mule.

We head south for 10 minutes until we reach a large grass field with a forest in the back of it holding large timber trees perfect to climb on.

After several minutes of standing around and awkwardly staring at each other as we have all known each other for less than two days then we soon hear..

"Schh SChhh" rabbit hisses but with a deep demonic base which doesn't belong in a seemingly happy grass field.

We encounter a large group of demonic appearing rabbits all with red eyes and overgrown teeth with dark colored furs. Then after we all eye the message that pops up describing them.

 Then after we all eye the message that pops up describing them

"Can't we just head to the capital" I whisper

"That would be a non-honorable thing to do as that bartender gave us a place to sleep." Hana says probably changing her opinion of me.

"Alright we are all going to run out there in union and hunt them together." Val says already readying her sword to attack

That is a bad idea. They could just surround us eventually and it would make no use of Hana to shoot her bow at them while they bite at her ankles.

"No, that isn't smart going out running and gunning. We don't know how strong they are and they are 2-3 times the size of normal rabbits. We need to let Hana shoot her arrows from a distance or she will be of no use. You and I will go in front, back to back as Hana hangs back like an upside down triangle of sorts."

Both of them nod with no objections Hana seeming to regain the high opinion she had on me yet everything I said will be in my interest not to win her over.

Val and I start sneaking across the grass plains towards the group of rabbits, their levels all being low when we eye up the messages of each one."Schh SChhh Schh" the rabbits make constant noises until