Epilouge

Sorry, Ive been under a lot of pressure at  school being a senior and all. I am back, i will continue to work on this to make it even better. Hope you all like it.

~~~~~~~~

Niall's PoV

I stood at the alter waiting for my bride. It's been ofur months and I cant wait any longer to marry her. Katlyne is my Princess. I love her so much. Her brothers were the best men along with my older brother. It felt odd getting married before Greg, but he didn't think so. We had three ring bears, and my mother was helping them walk down the alise as practice, but they had just started to walk alone and I didn't think that they would make it. So, my mother and father was bringing them out. Katlyne's parents didn't come. To my surprise, but not hers. She seemed to accept that her parents have abandoned her with ease.

"Nervous?" William asked. I nodded slightly.

He chuckled and went to get ready since the music was starting. The butterflies in my stomach took flight when I saw her. She was wearing a laced, but sparkly and puffy gown that had just the right amount of cleavage for her.

During the ceremony I thought This is my wife now. I have a family of my own now.

When we danced, we danced to My heart will go on, since Titanic was our first date. Not officially, but. When we got to the toasts, everyone made some kind of toast to us. Liam even told Katlyne to take care of me because I oculdn't.

When we got to the cake, I hadn't planned to start a fight, but I may have shoved cake into her face. She shoved back, and then I retalated. It went on for a few minutes before my parents told us to cut it out because they wanted to eat the cake too. 

As the time came for us to go on our honeymoon, I started to realize more that I was going to be with this woman for the rest of my life. It made me happy. I married the girl of my dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked the story. I will continue to update this when I have more time. Let me know what you think and everything.