CHAPTER 18 (EP:18)

We all woke up to the sound of the song and danced around the area.  of excitement and sleepiness.

After the energizing dance session, y/n decided it was time to hit the gym. She changed into her workout gear, ready for the physical challenges that awaited her in the house.

 Y/N, Jad and Varun took turns on the treadmill and lifted weights, each trying to outdo the others in a playful competition.

As they wrapped up their workout session, Y/N decided to head back to the main living area to grab a refreshing drink. The house was abuzz with morning activity, and Abhishek, being the captain, was in the midst of something.

"Bigg Boss, we need at least two more hours of sleep today. It's been a hectic week, and we're all exhausted," Abhishek declared, addressing the invisible authority, with a teasing smile. 

Y/N chuckled as she overheard Abhishek's plea. She grabbed her lime water and approached the group.

"Captain Abhishek, trying to negotiate with Bigg Boss for some extra shut-eye, huh?" Y/N teased, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Abhishek turned to face Y/N with a grin. "Absolutely! We all need it. And while we're at it, I'm thinking of organizing a cleaning session later. The floor needs some serious attention."

He said as he looked playfully at Avinash and Cyurs sir who were sweeping the floor, not in a perfection way. Especially Cyrus sir.

The atmosphere in the cozy living room of the Bigg Boss OTT house was relaxed, with Y/N, Abhishek, and Cyrus Sir settling into the comfortable armchairs. 

"So, Y/N and Abhishek, I hear you guys have your own YouTube channels," Cyrus Sir said, his eyes curious.

Abhishek nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, I run a channel called 'Fukra Insaan' It's a mix of vlogs, challenges, and some gaming content. My fans are called the 'Panda Army.'"

Cyrus Sir raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "Panda Army? That's interesting. Why the pandas?"

Abhishek chuckled. "Well, I've always loved pandas, and they're cute but strong also we love food!."

Y/N, sitting next to Abhishek, decided it was her turn to share. "I have a channel called 'Alexa.' It's a mishmash of lifestyle, travel, and some fun challenges. My fans are called the 'Choco Chips.'"

Cyrus Sir grinned, amused. "Choco Chips? That's sweet! No pun intended. Why Choco Chips?"

Y/N laughed. "I wanted something sweet and fun, and who doesn't love choco chips, right? It's like a little piece of happiness."

Cyrus Sir leaned back in his chair, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Panda Army and Choco Chips, huh? Interesting choices. But you know, pandas don't engage in sexual activities."

Abhishek and Y/N exchanged puzzled glances before bursting into laughter. Cyrus Sir joined in, enjoying the playful banter.

Abhishek managed to catch his breath. "Are really. You go and search in google." Cyrus said. 

"I need to change the name." Abhishek said with a giggle. 

Y/n went to take a shower after a while after talking with everyone. She wore her simple comfy short set.