CHAPTER 11 (EP: 8 continue)

The weekend day.

We all woke up at the sound of the song and danced and then started to do our things.

I went to the gym as usual, worked out a hit because today's the first weekend ka vaar and I need to dress up and all also need to select what to wear. Haven't planned it drom my house.

Anyways, so after working out, I showered and wore my comfortable home clothes then started to search for clothes to wear.

Already many girls were dressen up and applying makeup while the boys were showering.

It was 1 in the noon, and I finally decided what to wear and wore it.

It was a white shimmer dress, off shoulder like not totally the fabric for the shoulder are supposed to be handing on my forearm and it was splited from my upper thighs to my toe.

(A: same makeup and hair and shoes)

I let my hair in a bun then applied makeup and I was done.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room where I saw Bebika, Manisha,Jad, Jiya, Abhishek, Varun, Cyrus and Pooja mam.

"Ohhh bhai itni hot kag rahi hai bandi!" Manisha exclaimed as soon as she saw me and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you, aur tum to badi cute aur pyaari lag rahi" I squeezed her cheeks and kissed it.

"Thank yoh babu" She giggled.

"Sahi mai bahut achi lag rahi" Pooja mam smiled.

"Thank you" I smiled back.

"I didn't knew you had a tattoo" said Abhishek, touching the back where my tattoo was.

I shivered at the sensation and looked back at him. "yeah, I have two" I pointed at my side upper thigh which had a snake.

My back had a tattoo of a dragon which when I went to Italy did it.

"Wow, it's so cool yr" Bebika said looking at them.

"Why a dragon and snake?" Jad asked who was sitting on the dinning table with Jiya.

"Idk, I just find it interesting " I shrugged.

"Aur bhi krne ka irada hai?" asked Cyrus as I sat down on the sofa with Abhishek and Varun.

"Haa, soch rhi but kya wohi nahi pata"

They all nodded.

"Achi lag rahi" Varun said.

"Thank you" I smiled. "Tum bhi bure nahi lag rahe" I looked at his dark purple suit. He had pair of pants with them and a white shirt inside.

I looked over to Abhishek,he too was wearing a black suit, his coat was out and he was wearing a white shirt, his top buttons were open, giving a great view of his chest.

I looked away slowly trying to not make it obvious that I was looking at them.

Soon after others came and we talked and made chair and coffee's for whoever wanted.

It was currently 4 or 5 when Manish Paul came, we all greeted him.

"Omg, you're looking so beautiful" He looked at me from up and down and hugged me.

"Thank you" I chuckled. "Ap bhi bade handsome lag rahe" I said.

He chuckled and went to greet others. He said about the house and then about his film Rafuchakkar in which he was a con man.

Bhedupiya.

Then he said about the task we are about to do. He would give us a title and what do we think to whom does it fit.

So first up was Falak, who selected Cyrus, then jad who selected Jiya.

Aaliyah, she choose Bebika bit if I could have been there I would have selected Aakansha. Up next was Manisha, who choose of course Aakanksha. Then slowly many came and selected people.

When it was Bebika, she choose Abhishek whose title was 'Mujhe gandh pasand hai' and he gave his opinion which was nice and reasonable.

Then one by one many came and go. And then it was Aakansha the title was 'suddh desi romance '.

"Ismai kya do selected kru?" She asked.

"Haa, kyunki mtlb aisa movie mai to waise hi haina to lelo koi. Mtlb is title ko dekh ke kya lagta hai, kon do log ka hoga" Manish said.

"To phir...Y/n aur Abhishek" She chuckled and others started to follow her.

I looked at Abhishek and made a playfully disgusted face, he did the same and we walked up to the frame.

"Mujhse lagta hai ki yeh log aage Jake Shayad ek couple banke bahar nikalenge, kyunki abhi yeh log bahut zyada ek saath rehte hai, and the looks and connection they have right now, is telling, not me only but all of us, right?"

All of them nodded except Varun.

"Toh..ha Y/n and Abhishek " She smiled and placed the title on the board.

"Wow, ap logo ka kya kehna hai" Manisha asked us.

"Isse kon pasand karega?" We both said in sync and laughed making others laugh too and then sat down.