CHAPTER 6 (EP3: ON going)

Big boss called us for our first nomination task and we all walked over to the activity room and stood as Big bosl explained how we would nominate someone.

After few people were done, I was up and I nominated 2 people, Aakansha and Palak. I said the reason that Aakansha doesn't listen ti the situation and starts to blabber and for Palak she is too sensitive right now and that she don't know about the situation just like Aakansha and blabbers around.

After thr nomination, I and Abhishek were sitting on his bed.

"Yr maine sahi diya na nomination ke liye?" He asked.

"Ha ofc kyu kya hua?" I asked, concerned.

"Nahi mtlb, bahar log sochenge nahi na ki maine be mtlb nominate kr diya Avinash ko" he looked at ne with puppy eyes.

"Are pagal hai. Yeh tera opinion tha ki tu kisko karega, ab ismai bahar kya sochenge yeh mat soch. Yeh big boss hai yaha aisa hi hota hai. Tune jo kiya hai tere apne opinion pt kiya. Itna soch mt, pagal" I hit in the back on his head.

"Yr mere baal nahi!" He exclaimed and holds my hand.

"Kyuu, itna pyaar hai apne baal se?" I asked with a smirk.

"Haa, yehi hai mera saathi" He sat donw properly and now we were fave to face properly.

"Acha..ok" I said and slowly I freed my hand from his grip and ruffled his hair.

He shouted and I hit his back too and ran out of the bedroom with him chasing behind me.

"Mummy! Bacha lo!" I shouted as He was about to catch me but I changed my direction.

"Rukk Y/n/n" he laughed evily and Seconds later he caught me and tackled me in the sofa and started to tickle me.

Everyone was looking at us with a smile or not smiling. Ikuk.

"Abhishek! Nahi!" I screamed out a laugh.

"Waise karegi? Bol" He asked.

"Haa"

"Haa?" he tickled me more.

"Acha nhi nahi, nahi karungi" I screamed.

"Pakka?"

"Are ha rr Abhishek!"

"Thik hai" he leave me and sat down, staring down at me as I tried to catch my breath.

"Sala, itna gudgudi to zindagi aj kal koi na kiya hai jitna tu kiya" I said and sat down.

"Mere se panga nahi" He said with a mischievous smile.

"Pagal" I stated and walked out of the living room and into the bathroom.

"Haa bade cute lag rahe the" I heard Falak said to Bebika.

"Are aa gyi" Bebika said gesturing to me.

"Kya hua?" I asked walking iver to my belongings.

"Kuch nhi bs humlog baat kr 4ahe the ki tum aur Abhishekh bade cute lagte ho" Falak said looking at me teasingly.

"Acha..thank you ig" I chuckled and took out my night suit.

"Yeh cute in the sense you know" Falak said with the look I know.

"Are nahi nahi, humlog to abhi mile hai mtlb pehle mile the but baat nahi hua. Aisa kuch nahi ok" I chcukled and walked in the bathroom to change into my night suit.

As I was changing I thought about the things they said and my current accident with Abhishek.

We are friends now, and nothing. Ofc I don't feel anything now. Ughh Y/n stop it.
Don't think about it.